Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

Dirt

Ratchet and Clank

Post by Dirt »

Mondo cool, dude!
warning

Post by warning »

The original or Going Commando?

I played quite a bit of the first and liked it but eventually lost interest. The second is a much, much better game and I can see easily finishing this one.

And R&C: Up Your Arsenal is coming soon. If that ain't a great title, I don't know what is. My kids are looking foward to it but have no idea what the innuendo is.
GargoyleBoy

Post by GargoyleBoy »

warning wrote:The original or Going Commando?

I played quite a bit of the first and liked it but eventually lost interest. The second is a much, much better game and I can see easily finishing this one.

And R&C: Up Your Arsenal is coming soon. If that ain't a great title, I don't know what is. My kids are looking foward to it but have no idea what the innuendo is.
I have yet to finish Going Commando. It sort of got shoved aside in favor of other games where I didn't have to run around hitting inanimate objects until I had enough cash to buy decent weapons. :)

I really do like the game, I just got bogged down hunting for "bolts" 3/4 of the way through.
rrmorton

Post by rrmorton »

When #2 came out, I went back and finished #1. Now I need to make way for #3 by finishing #2. I LOVE RATCHET & CLANK.
Vesper

Post by Vesper »

You know, I was just recently trying to finish the original R&C. I'm on the last level and just can't do it. I'm already disheartened to know the end-boss is really tough. But the level to get to him is stopping me!

The biggest problem with the game is that you can't lock onto a guy while moving around. This makes it hard for me to fight ranged guys (like, all of those jetpack dudes with guns).
rrmorton

Post by rrmorton »

If memory serves, you can nail those jetpack guys with rockets from pretty far away... before you're in range of their weapons.]

I remember having a pretty tough time with the final levels as well. I remember a lot of zany fracturing tectonics.
Devil

Post by Devil »

R&C:GC is one of my favorite game EVER!!

I even finished it! :)