ArcadeCraft

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

Sectoid

ArcadeCraft

Post by Sectoid »

Arcadecraft is a realtime strategy Arcade economics simulator. Starting in January of 1980 the player is given the task to run a sustainable arcade for a decade. To accomplish this goal they have to purchase arcade games from the various fictional manufacturers and place them within their retail space so that they can earn money. The more money the machines make, the more games you can buy!
This was originally an Xbox Live Arcade game, but Firebase (small indie studio) is trying to get it Greenlit on Steam so they can make a PC version of the game. Please go to the Steam Greenlight page for ArcadeCraft and click the "Yes" button saying that you would buy it if it were offered on Steam. If they don't break the top 100 by the 16th of May they are going to pull it from Steam. So tell your friends and spread the word. It doesn't cost you anything to click a button.

Steam Greenlight Page for ArcadeCraft
(V)(;,,;)(V) - Why not Zoidberg?
Model Mayhem # 641920
Daehawk

Re: ArcadeCraft

Post by Daehawk »

Heck ya! Ill support this. Sounds great.
--------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.
I guess Ray Butts has ate his last pancake.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/daehawk
"Has high IQ. Refuses to apply it"
Lordnine

Post by Lordnine »

Voted up. I remember Giant Bomb doing a first impressions video on this a while back and it looked a bit simplistic but fun.
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

Been playing this but I suck at it it seems. I started out with $12,000 and bought about 6 machines. After 1980..1 year...I am down to 3 machine and no cash. I never got to upgrade the arcade itself and I cant afford my monthly bill now. I had to keep selling off a machine here one there so dotn have enough to make the $850 a month rent and cant buy new games. Not sure where I went wrong.
--------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.
I guess Ray Butts has ate his last pancake.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/daehawk
"Has high IQ. Refuses to apply it"
killbot737

Post by killbot737 »

Sounds like Daehawk hit real life in the late 80's.
There is no hug button. Sad!