Poll: WoW Class Choice

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

WoW - What class are you going to play? Why?

Druid
No votes
Hunter
31%
Mage
No votes
Paladin
19%
Priest
No votes
Rogue
6%
Shaman
19%
Warlock
No votes
Warrior
25%

Total votes: 16

Discalced

Poll: WoW Class Choice

Post by Discalced »

Rogue. Dark elf. So I can solo PvP. I normally play mage-like characters, but I don't want to need a group to be viable in PvP. Unless mages get invisibility (which I heard was taken away during beta?).
Exodor

Post by Exodor »

Dwarf Hunter.

I'm a distance guy in MMORPGs - I like having strong ranged abilities and mediocre melee ability.

I tried a Night Elf Hunter in the stress test, but I HATED the starting Night Elf area, so dwarf it is.

I'm sure I'll have a bunch of alts, anyway. :wink:
knob

Post by knob »

Are you sure you mean WoW?

There are no Dark Elves in WoW. I'm sure you meant Night Elves, but Dark Elves are evil. Night Elves aren't.

Personally, I'm going Warrior. WoW has done everything right with Warriors in my opinion. They're actually fun. Not sure what race.
If I had a sig, would you read it?
Exodor

Post by Exodor »

Valael wrote:There are no Dark Elves in WoW. I'm sure you meant Night Elves, but Dark Elves are evil. Night Elves aren't.
:?
Exodor wrote:I tried a Night Elf Hunter in the stress test, but I HATED the starting Night Elf area, so dwarf it is.
Yeah, I meant Night Elves when I said Night Elves. :P
CSL

Post by CSL »

Tauren Warrior.

But I burned myself out on the beta. So no WoW will be entering my computer.
Eightball

Post by Eightball »

Orc Warrior or Tauren Warrior.

Why? Level 60 dwarf warrior, level 27 tauren warrior, level 26 orc warrior. I think I know what the class is like, and I like it :wink:

And yes I played other classes (26 rogue, 24 paladin and all others up to about 12 or so). Ok not as much as warrior but...
RickinMich

Post by RickinMich »

Among others, I have a 23rd Human Mage, a 23rd Orc Shaman and a 17th Night Elf Hunter. (I've also played a warrior, paladin and warlock to some degree or another). I've enjoyed every class, with each of them providing a very different experience. Right now, I'm having the most fun with the Shaman. The class really takes off after you've hit 20th lvl. Bottom line here, you can't miss with any choice. Rick
Discalced

Post by Discalced »

Anyone with mage experience tell me whether they left Invisibility in the game? If they did, mage is my ticket.
Charlatan

Post by Charlatan »

Discalced wrote:Anyone with mage experience tell me whether they left Invisibility in the game? If they did, mage is my ticket.
Invisibility is gone. There is a potion, I think which lasts.... aw geez I don't know. But there's a potion.
When all is said and done, there's more said than done.