Amazon has whacked our affiliate account. Hosting Donations/Commitments $2063 of $1920 (Sept 13/18). In Hand $1466 (Lump sum payments minus paypal graft). Paypal Donation Link Here

Empyrion - Galactic Survival

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

Paingod

Re: Empyrion - Galactic Survival

Post by Paingod » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:00 am

coopasonic wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:55 am
We recently learned that you can attach a core to a (core-less) structure and steal all the things. This should get us a capital vessel much more quickly. :twisted:
Yup. I love playing "Find the Core" with structures and crashed ships. If I can, I get some nice goodies. I'll even dig around for a while to try and uncover it.
More than ever, now is the time to stand by the causes you believe in; donate and support to keep America great.
Reproductive Rights, Environmental Defense, Civil Liberties, LGBTQ Awareness, Immigration Rights
Currently playing: GTV V, Everspace

Hyena

Post by Hyena » Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:42 am

I've strip-mined entire structures in this way. Hundreds and thousands of components, minerals and items.
"You laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at you because you're all the same." ~Jonathan Davis

"The object of education is to prepare the young to educate themselves throughout their lives." ~Robert M. Hutchins

Lorini
Loading…

Post by Lorini » Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:59 am

Trying it yet again. I'm seeing reviewers with +2K hours in the game, gotta be something there. The start is so slow though!!!!
Steer into the drift.