Did you not get an email? While I dont have the Collector's Edition the instructions in the email are as follows:Cylus Maxii wrote:How did you get the EA keys? I was a backer for the Kickstarter Collector's Edition. This is a boxed set with two copies.
"How to Get Access
That's right, as of RIGHT THIS SECOND, a day before it goes into Early Access, you can play Divinity: Original Sin 2! To get your Steam key, just follow the instructions below.
Warning: This is your key for Early Access AND the full game. If you give this key to anyone else, then they'll get the full game at release.
Warning: The game is currently available on Steam only. If you claim a Steam key now you can NOT swap it for a GOG key later. We expect the game will be available on GOG in October.
To get your Steam key, please:
1. Create an account at/log in to the larian vault.
2. Once logged in, click on the D:OS2 Kickstarter link in the top menu. If you haven’t linked Larian Vault to your Kickstarter account, you’ll be prompted to do so.
3. Once your accounts are linked, click on the menu item "Your Choices & Input". In the list of rewards, look for the item "Divinity: Original Sin 2 Digital Download" (for some tiers, this reward will be called "Divinity: Original Sin 2 Digital Collector's Edition Download").
4. Select Steam. Click OK. Then click the link "Available! Claim now!". This will generate your Steam key.
5. Once you have your key, activate it on Steam as you would any other game (Click "Games" in the toolbar, click "Activate a product on Steam", and follow the instructions given)
6. Wait patiently for the game to download. (Note: Patience optional.) "