Upcoming event in City of Heroes

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

Fishy

Upcoming event in City of Heroes

Post by Fishy »

Evidently there are going to be living dead or something trying to take over Paragon City on Halloween. I'm tempted to reactivate my account for one month just so I can play that. I never have gotten to play during a big event in the game.
GungHo

Post by GungHo »

Sounds cool...I havent really gotten to do anythign like that either, unless you count the respec missions. Those are more than enough action for anyone, I would think.
OR
cry in a corner that the world has come to a point where you have to pay for imaginary shit.

-Hiccup
hentzau

Post by hentzau »

Actually, it's going to be Trick Or Treating. You go up to random doors and "knock" on them. You will either get a random "treat" (inspiration, enhancement, or temp power) or a "trick" (a halloween-themed enemy will come through the door.) Plus special badges for defeating a certain number of the enemies.

Sounds like fun!
PR_GMR

Post by PR_GMR »

Aww, cool. If I have time, the Ant Man will be checking that out. 8)
Jaymann

Post by Jaymann »

It started on Friday night, and it's sweet, especially if you like to solo. You can be constantly buffed from the "treats." and the baddies are new and interesting.
Jaymann
]==(:::::::::::::>
Black Lives Matter
Smoove_B

Post by Smoove_B »

Yeah, it is pretty cool. The sun doesn't come out - it's always dusk. The monsters roaming are cool and you can pick up some badges as well for beating them.

Is is me, or did the trees in the game change color - from Summer to Fall?
Maybe next year, maybe no go
hentzau

Post by hentzau »

Foliage changed during Issue #2. And I found that the trick or treating just screamed for you to team up, just to get as many people pulling tricks as possible.

And the giant Pumpkin dude was awesome! Love giant monsters like that!