Amazon has whacked our affiliate account. Hosting Donations/Commitments $2063 of $1920 (Sept 13/18). In Hand $1466 (Lump sum payments minus paypal graft). Paypal Donation Link Here

[Obsidian] Tyranny

All discussions regarding PC gaming.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis

Lordnine

Re: [Obsidian] Tyranny

Post by Lordnine » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:56 pm

Daehawk wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:29 pm

Also as far as speaking to my one party member and interacting with the NPC soldiers around this area I am at a loss as to what is good and what is bad. I dont want to be an all goody goody. In fact I want to play evil and support Kyros's will but also toss in a little kindness along the way.
Tyranny doesn’t do “Good” and “Bad” the way most games do. It’s more about being “Stern but Just” or “Cruel and Corrupt”. Options for outright “goodness” do open up as the game goes on but you are still largely the police force of a dark overlord. The other thing is the factions under the overlords rule don’t like each other at all, so you are never going to make everyone happy with your actions. It’s better to be feared and respected than loved. :)

Daehawk
Snooze

Post by Daehawk » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:42 am

I started out thinking I knew how this was going to go and which clan I was going to support more. But as I play Im finding both clans total morons and assholes and Im having a LOT more fun being rude to them both and forcing my will upon them. Sometimes I pick a merchant over them. That really miffs them off :) If they disobey or get mad enough to attack me I kill them.

Kyros' will be done. Or you will die. Hail Kyros!
https://www.gofundme.com/please-help-di ... -wife-died ....Help for me to take care of stuff . Wife died Jan 9 2019 after 31 years. My soulmate.
---------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.
GroovAtroN, stop asking
I guess Ray Butts has ate his last pancake.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/daehawk

Moliere

Post by Moliere » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:37 pm

And done. It took a little while to warm up to the game, but I was able to finish it. Fighting got a lot easier once I realized I could pause the game and issue orders (i.e., micromanage) their actions as needed.
"The world is suffering more today from the good people who want to mind other men's business than it is from the bad people who are willing to let everybody look after their own individual affairs." - Clarence Darrow