Gloria Victis

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

Tokek

Gloria Victis

Post by Tokek »

Anyone play Gloria Victis?

Saw it on steam early access and decided to take a look at it and ended up buying it. I've been playing it for 4 days now and I like it! It's made with Unity engine and has a 7 man dev team, very playable for Alpha.

If someone were to ask me what kind of game is it, I'd say it's like Dark Age of Camelot meets Mount & Blade (minus the mounts). Crafting is very good already, no level restrictions on armors/weapons and your character is available to any server so you can move around to any server and still have your characters available. The whole world is PvP with the exception of a small area near the starting towns and PvP looting is time restricted and point based. You only get 30 seconds to loot an enemy player and only have a certain amount of points to loot. Each lootable gear gets certain points assigned to them, more for better gear and worn gear.

Servers restart a lot but seems to only be down for a few minutes each time, plenty of bugs (it's alpha) but very playable and very fun.
Daehawk

Re: Gloria Victis

Post by Daehawk »

Some info on it

Looks better than most open world survival games.
--------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.
I guess Ray Butts has ate his last pancake.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/daehawk
"Has high IQ. Refuses to apply it"