Destiny 2

All discussions regarding PC gaming.

Moderators: Arcanis, LawBeefaroni

Chaz

Re: Destiny 2

Post by Chaz » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:08 pm

It's not available, info was just leaked.
I can't imagine, even at my most inebriated, hearing a bouncer offering me an hour with a stripper for only $1,400 and thinking That sounds like a reasonable idea.-Two Sheds
A blog. I has one.

IceBear

Post by IceBear » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:21 am

Toe wrote:Ok, so I now hear there is already an expansion pack available for this game. How am I not suppose to feel cheated? :hawk:
When the digital deluxe version is being sold as including a season pass, I'm sure there's going to be a few expansions / add-ons

Hamlet3145

Post by Hamlet3145 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:54 am

So, just an update from console land--Bungie has turned on clan features and we are now actively earning XP toward clan levels. Though there are just a few of us playing right now (about equally divided between PS4 and xbox), I'd expect us to get a few levels by the time the PC version launches.

This activates bonuses for all members on all platforms. :horse:

For those of you planning to jump in on PC, feel free to join up with your Blizzard ID now: Linky

Hamlet3145

Post by Hamlet3145 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:58 am

Toe wrote:Ok, so I now hear there is already an expansion pack available for this game. How am I not suppose to feel cheated? :hawk:
That's basically how Destiny works. It's pretty much a subscription model through a couple of substantive DLC/expansions per year.

Chrisoc13

Post by Chrisoc13 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:33 am

Hamlet3145 wrote:So, just an update from console land--Bungie has turned on clan features and we are now actively earning XP toward clan levels. Though there are just a few of us playing right now (about equally divided between PS4 and xbox), I'd expect us to get a few levels by the time the PC version launches.

This activates bonuses for all members on all platforms. :horse:

For those of you planning to jump in on PC, feel free to join up with your Blizzard ID now: Linky
I should be getting this eventually. Maybe this week but won't be playing very much due to time constraints on my life but if there's a clan I'll join in. Xb1.