PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

Freyland

Re: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Post by Freyland »

To my great surprise, putting myself in the DMZ made no difference. Again, I was able to get to a normally functioning lobby with other players using my phone's Hotspot, so I don't think Windows Firewall is the issue.
What happens with all my failed attempts, is that I get all the way to picking my server and hitting "connect". It tells me its matchmaking, I get a loading screen, and then I appear in what I now know is supposed to be the lobby. However, much of it has not loaded, is dark like it's nighttime, and I certainly cannot move. Often a large solid object will slowly render in front of me, parcel by parcel, but I don't know what it is. On the few occasions where other players actually show up in my Bizzaro-Dimension Lobby, they too are not moving, and I get no more than 5 of them on my screen. After waiting at most a minute, I alt-F4 out of the game.
Sims 3 and signature unclear.
Octavious

Post by Octavious »

God I have no idea. It's so weird that you are having so many problems.
Capitalism tries for a delicate balance: It attempts to work things out so that everyone gets just enough stuff to keep them from getting violent and trying to take other people’s stuff.

Shameless plug for my website: www.nettphoto.com
GreenGoo

Post by GreenGoo »

Can you actually play using your hotspot?

How far do you get? Can you jump from the plane? Loot buildings?
GreenGoo

Post by GreenGoo »

Apparently the game runs battleeye, so when it crashes, sometimes you have to kill the beservice process as well.

Make sure there are no battleeye or pubg (tslgame) processes running before starting it again.

Confirm battleeye is also allowed through the firewall.

Confirm there is a battleeye process running while pubg is loaded.
Freyland

Post by Freyland »

When I loaded it from my hotspot, I bailed just before the countdown timer ended because I didn't want to blow my refund window with actual playing. :roll:
I would be surprised if Battleye was an issue since the game doesn't crash but will happily look into it tonight when I'm "allowed" in front of the computer.
Freyland

Post by Freyland »

GreenGoo wrote:Apparently the game runs battleeye, so when it crashes, sometimes you have to kill the beservice process as well.

Make sure there are no battleeye or pubg (tslgame) processes running before starting it again.

Confirm battleeye is also allowed through the firewall.

Confirm there is a battleeye process running while pubg is loaded.
Confirmed no BE processes running prior to load.
Confirmed two BE process running at load menu, and during Bizzaro Lobby World.
Confirmed no luck. :(
GreenGoo

Post by GreenGoo »

Freyland wrote:When I loaded it from my hotspot, I bailed just before the countdown timer ended because I didn't want to blow my refund window with actual playing. :roll:
I would be surprised if Battleye was an issue since the game doesn't crash but will happily look into it tonight when I'm "allowed" in front of the computer.
Pretty sure Steam measures play time as the amount of time the executable is running. Which, I assume, would include the start menu. i.e. every time you load the game, it counts as play time. What does steam report as minutes played so far?

Might be worth proceeding as far as possible through your hotspot. If you can actually play, and all textures load, then we know it's either the router or your ISP (which you thought was already the issue). This would clarify that.

Did you try plugging your modem directly into your pc, removing the router completely from the equation? How old is the router? What brand/model?
GreenGoo

Post by GreenGoo »

Killed by a sickle. 4th person to die in that match. Dude landed literally 1 second before I did on a roof. Got a couple of punches in at least.

edit: You know when you watch better players' videos and the get shot at once, snap the rifle onto the enemy and shoot and kill before they die? I'd really like to know how the fuck they do that, because I just had a guy fire like 15 shots at me with an unsuppressed scar and still didn't have a clue where he was when I died.

I need new glasses. I have a new task for this week. See an eye doctor. Get new glasses.
Freyland

Post by Freyland »

GreenGoo wrote:
Freyland wrote:When I loaded it from my hotspot, I bailed just before the countdown timer ended because I didn't want to blow my refund window with actual playing. :roll:
Pretty sure Steam measures play time as the amount of time the executable is running. Which, I assume, would include the start menu. i.e. every time you load the game, it counts as play time. What does steam report as minutes played so far?

Might be worth proceeding as far as possible through your hotspot. If you can actually play, and all textures load, then we know it's either the router or your ISP (which you thought was already the issue). This would clarify that.

Did you try plugging your modem directly into your pc, removing the router completely from the equation? How old is the router? What brand/model?
Oh yes, Steam definitely is counting every moment of my testing. I'm at 97 minutes now.
I would like to plug my router into the modern directly, but I lack a long enough cord. If I see one cheap I would get it, but I already spent more than I prefer to spend on a game, with my present backlog.
Router is a Linksys EA7300 or 7500, not sure atm but it's quite new. Firmware up to date.
GreenGoo

Post by GreenGoo »

Keyboard/mouse stopped working on the bridge. I shit you not. I couldn't turn around, car stopped moving. Guy literally drove up behind me, got out, walked up to me, shot me in the back. I couldn't freakin' move.

Not sure what happened there, but fuck you to whatever it was.

Game crashed shortly thereafter.

Well that was a sunovabitch.
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

After every match, my machine chimes as it disconnects and reconnects the keyboard and mouse.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
GreenGoo

Post by GreenGoo »

Freyland wrote: Oh yes, Steam definitely is counting every moment of my testing. I'm at 97 minutes now.
I would like to plug my router into the modern directly, but I lack a long enough cord. If I see one cheap I would get it, but I already spent more than I prefer to spend on a game, with my present backlog.
Router is a Linksys EA7300 or 7500, not sure atm but it's quite new. Firmware up to date.
Is your gaming pc wired or wireless? If wired, then you should have a long cable between your modem and your router (just unplug the router and use this cord to your pc) or between your router and your pc, which again, just use that cord.

If it's wireless, check how crowded that band is in your neighbourhood. You can use the free app 3g watchdog on your phone to see how many networks are on the same band. Turn on QoS on your router and give your PC priority over everything else wouldn't hurt.

Anything else in the house gobbling bandwidth?
Redfive

Post by Redfive »

Isgrimnur wrote:After every match, my machine chimes as it disconnects and reconnects the keyboard and mouse.
You want in on some squad play? Everyone is welcome and it is a bit different than flying solo.
Battle.net: red51ve#1673
Elder Scrolls Online - @redfive
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Maybe one of these nights. Wife has first claim through Wednesday.
GreenGoo

Post by GreenGoo »

Isgrimnur wrote:After every match, my machine chimes as it disconnects and reconnects the keyboard and mouse.
Huh. Weird.
Freyland

Post by Freyland »

GreenGoo wrote:
Freyland wrote: Oh yes, Steam definitely is counting every moment of my testing. I'm at 97 minutes now.
Is your gaming pc wired or wireless? If wired, then you should have a long cable between your modem and your router (just unplug the router and use this cord to your pc) or between your router and your pc, which again, just use that cord.

If it's wireless, check how crowded that band is in your neighbourhood. You can use the free app 3g watchdog on your phone to see how many networks are on the same band. Turn on QoS on your router and give your PC priority over everything else wouldn't hurt.

Wireless
5Ghz rather than 2Ghz (both fail similarly)
Nobody using bandwidth at the hour I play
Octavious

Post by Octavious »

Winner winner chicken dinner #2. Wooo I'll post the video in a few.
Capitalism tries for a delicate balance: It attempts to work things out so that everyone gets just enough stuff to keep them from getting violent and trying to take other people’s stuff.

GreenGoo

Post by GreenGoo »

Ok, well I'm running low on ideas. I'm not a big fan of gaming wirelessly, but lots of people do it so that doesn't mean anything.

For the record I know of many people who download huge amounts of data in the middle of the night. That's when I download all my steam updates, for example, because my bandwidth is free from 2am to 8am. Just a heads up.

Given the DMZ performed the same, and your hotspot works, all that's left is your isp, or your wireless connection. It seems highly unlikely that it's your isp, but I guess it could be. From what I hear, ISP's in the US can get pretty sketchy. ARE you located in the US? Are you connecting to the NA servers? Did you try any of the other servers?

Internet says the NA PUBG servers are in DC, although it's possible they've added more since the post I read. It wouldn't hurt to test your connection speed against a speed test server located in DC. I wish I could recommend a tool but my initial google search came up empty. I know tests exist that allow you to change servers, but I couldn't find one in the brief time I spent looking. If someone else knows of one, feel free to comment.

At this point it could be something finicky like mtu size, or a billion other little things. A consumer router with default settings should "just work" for something like this though. Anything special about your ISP that we should know about?
GreenGoo

Post by GreenGoo »

Congrats Oct. Very cool.
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

Wireless
5Ghz rather than 2Ghz (both fail similarly)
Nobody using bandwidth at the hour I play
Maybe perhaps he meant check channels to see if one is more clear in your area. I used the Android one on my tablet to see and change my channel to a clear one and it works much better now.

Heres the one for Windows....

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p ... blggh33n0n

Enlarge Image
--------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.
I guess Ray Butts has ate his last pancake.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/daehawk
"Has high IQ. Refuses to apply it"
GreenGoo

Post by GreenGoo »

Daehawk wrote:
Maybe perhaps he meant check channels to see if one is more clear in your area. I used the Android one on my tablet to see and change my channel to a clear one and it works much better now.

Heres the one for Windows....

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p ... blggh33n0n

Enlarge Image
I did, thanks for clarifying and the link, Daehawk.
Octavious

Post by Octavious »

Win #2
https://youtu.be/qW2Lu70DKfI
Didn't realize the microphone was one as my daughter turned it on. So ya I was happy. Super proud that I stopped for half a second to change to single fire on the last guy. I think I would have lost otherwise. And the damn guy hiding by the car. Arrr I checked that spot, but didn't check next to the other car. Maybe I was better off. He ran like crazy when I started shooting the car. :lol:

Freyland

Post by Freyland »

I use wifianalyzer on my phone, channels are good.
My ISP is Casair.net, which for me uses a "Radio-based" internet to achieve blistering speeds of 5 mb/s or less. Since I had no better luck with my PC in the DMZ, possibly "Radio-based" internet is a no-go for PUBG.
Redfive

Post by Redfive »

Freyland wrote:I use wifianalyzer on my phone, channels are good.
My ISP is Casair.net, which for me uses a "Radio-based" internet to achieve blistering speeds of 5 mb/s or less. Since I had no better luck with my PC in the DMZ, possibly "Radio-based" internet is a no-go for PUBG.
Remind me why we're pretty certain it's connection speed vs. video or something hardware related?
GreenGoo

Post by GreenGoo »

Game works when he connects using his phone. We're not sure it has anything to do with speed, it's just a possibility.
Paingod

Post by Paingod »

I only had a handful of hours to put in this weekend with the kids, wife, and home renovations...

Kill of the Weekend
It's the first zone shrink on a foggy map. It's going to eliminate the Military Base and most of the island. I'm over there trying to get in since the plane dumped us well north of it, but realize there's no way I'm doing it on foot and then getting back. Instead, I decide to wait on the bridge and take pot-shots at anyone who crosses. I'm sitting just on the inside of the western bridge, on the military side, behind three crates and a burned out truck. I'm patient. It takes a couple minutes for someone to come roaring up in a motorcycle. The blue wall is almost closed in. He stops the bike and waits. I 3rd person and watch him cautiously poke his head around the burned out truck. He cautiously steps out in the open and dances around. I'm ready to jump out and "Gotcha!" but he runs back. Onto the bike and he roars past me. I spin around before he can pass by and nail him three times in the back as he weaves like a drunken maniac. Looks like I raided the Military Base after all!

Runner Up: I'm making a habit of noting who and how many are dropping where now and trying to chase them down early. I aim at a remote compound and notice someone drop maybe 100m away to the north next to a shack. While I'm in the first building, I hear very brief but distinct footsteps outside. So he ran right for me - well, that'll save me the trouble. I quickly find a Uzi and start sneaking. I'm not hearing him at all. I'm sneaking, looting, and checking corners. He must be sneaking too. This is interesting. I completely clean out three buildings. The best I can find is a second Uzi. There's one building left in the compound. I get a little sloppy and start running. This is boring. I get in and it's conspicuously barren. Ah. I find a single door open but all the others are closed. Double-Ah. I'm checking every angle and creeping again. Upstairs, I 3rd person over the railings and see him sitting with an AKM pointed at the stairs. If I'm going to root him out, it's going to be Compensated/Stocked Uzi vs. AKM. I aim (without First Person) and move up with intent. The second my gun clears the floorboards, I unload a full-auto spray into him. I'm waiting for the hail of return fire, but he withers and collapses without shooting. -Victory Dance- I run and check him and he's loaded. Level 2 Helm, Level 2 Backpack, Level 1 Armor, AKM, Extended AR Clip, 120 ammo, 8x Scope, Red Dot, First Aid. WTF?! This can't be the same guy that ran over from 100m away at the start of the round. Where did he get all this?! I can only imagine that he cleaned out the entire compound, sneaking like I was, and stayed 1 building ahead of me, since I was very undergeared, and was closing every single door as he moved on. He must have stopped and waited when I got sloppy and took three steps at a run. Wow.

Happy Thoughts
I finally got to hit someone with a Kar98. Two shots, actually - but they had a chance to heal in between. He still killed me with his M416. I've had this rifle maybe 5 times in 100 games and this is the first time I've had a chance to use it. I don't think I've ever scored a single kill with a sniper rifle or pseudo-sniper rifle (VSS, Mini-14, SKS).

I really like driving. I think that for all the times I've gotten in a car, I've only been hit 3 or 4 times, and never killed. I sometimes drive cars so long and hard that they run out of gas. I'm finding that they give me a sense of security, to stash one nearby in the first two or three zone crunches, and use it to run as the wall comes in. It's probably a bad crutch.

I did pin someone in one of those lookout towers. I don't know why she was in there, naked with an AKM and a Level 3 Helmet but no pants, shirt, or shoes - but I tapped her in the side of the head with my 8x Scoped M416A and again in the back when she left. Despite clipping her a few times as she ran from cover to cover, I didn't kill her. Instead, I drew the interest of someone with an SKS that got me from close range.

I really like dropping into the Farm. It seems to come equipped with 2-3 Level 3 items each time I've landed there. Kar98, Helm, Armor, Backpack, Scopes. In several games, I only had to 'share' the area with 1 other person, and only one of them got me first. My first drop put us both in the hangar bay, and I had a 1911 to his M416, but I was more aggressive in pushing. He wanted to hide.

This video was a lot of fun to watch, in particular when he was like "100% there's a guy in that shack" and then ran up, tossed a grenade through the window, and got a kill for it without ever actually seeing anyone. I know I have some room to improve, but I don't think I'll ever be as good at shooting as some of these guys are. I think this must be years of compounded FPS practice. For me FPS's are just a small portion of my PC Game diet.
Black Lives Matter

2021-01-20: The first good night's sleep I had in 4 years.
stessier

Post by stessier »

Octavious wrote:I have over 100 hours in two weeks. It's awesome. Buy it kill people with us.
For the record, about 30 minutes later the wire shelving in our master bedroom closet decided it wanted to free itself from out wall. I don't know if it longed for the outdoors or was just tired with it's lot in life, but it made a heck of a mess trying to escape. So I spent my night cleaning up and trying to figure out what, if any, our new closet arrangements will be. Hopefully everyone will still be playing by Thanksgiving which is likely my next weekend free. :)
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Global Steam Wishmaslist Tracking
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
Redfive

Post by Redfive »

About to do teams with Octavious, anyone is welcome.
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

So the wife watched me play the other day. We are trading off rounds. She’s very into the exploration and survival, much less the shooty shooty.

Got my first vehicle kill in the fog. I was following the road to a tour with a cliff in front of me. A guy dropped off the cliff in front of me, so I squashed him into it.
Paingod

Post by Paingod »

Vehicle kills are really nice, and generally hard to get. Most people will go prone when they hear a car coming, making them impossible to spot as the vehicle zips past. If not that, they hide behind trees and rocks. I've gotten two of them - the first was just someone I caught out in the open. The second was someone I clipped with a buggy wheel by cutting hard around a tree. If I had been a hair closer, the tree would have stopped me dead and I would have been shot.

Last night I had some good rounds. Redeeming in the score sense, redeeming in the encouragement to keep playing sense. A previous night had made me want to throw in the towel. Last night brought me back.

Highlights
I had dropped into one of my old favorite compounds, alone. It's nestled between the Prison and School/Apartments and generally leaves me modestly equipped. After looting all the buildings, I struck out towards the School as the wall was going to push me that way. An SUV in the distance drove up and circled a hill. Curious, I started running that way. As I got closer, I noticed someone move around and then disappear. Closer still. I crept up to the top of the hill to find the SUV parked but no driver. Remembering where that other person disappeared, I snuck up on that area and found him prone and scanning the horizon for targets. I wasn't feeling brave and unloaded my AKM into his ass. After looting him (and gaining an AR Suppressor and 4 First Aid kits!) I wondered what he was looking at and discovered another player running around looting. Using my shiny new suppressor, I did a terrible but effective job of wasting ammo for a second kill. As I congratulated myself on my victory, someone unloaded an M416 into my prone ass.

Another game I started by getting the School to myself. I've been trying to drop into more population-dense areas to get into more fights to improve my combat abilities, and figured it was a good deal I'd get into a scrap there. The nearest person was like 300m away by parachute. After looting the entire school - every room, every floor, and the pool house - I walked off with an AKM (level 4 Scope, Quick/Ext Mag), Kar98 (Level 8 Scope), Level 2 Armor, Level 2 Helm, and Level 2 Backpack with 2 First Aid Kits, 15 Bandages, 5 Energy Drinks, and 3 Pain Pills. I was actually disappointed that there wasn't more there considering the fight people put up to get there. I can get two "Level 3" items from the Farm for less effort. There were a lot of AR's and SMG's, but only one Level 2 Helm and maybe 2 Level 2 Armors.

In games where my "Rifle" is the Crossbow, I don't know what to do with myself. I've never actually hit anyone with it, but I think it can kill an unarmored person in one shot anywhere, and is possible to get head shots with. I know that it's perfectly silent, but the 160m/s "bullet" velocity seems impossible to work with unless you're right up on top of someone - and in Pistol range.
Black Lives Matter

Octavious

Post by Octavious »

Redfive wrote:About to do teams with Octavious, anyone is welcome.
Not the most successful night, but I did show Red a prime spot for looting. Last round I lost track of time and where the circle was going and we ended up on a cliff with water below.

In our best impression of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid we jumped off the cliff into the water. I hit the cliff on the way and lost 90% of my health. Swam halfway across before I died to the circle. (I would have made it if I didn't hit the cliff.) Red made it across in time to heal and then get shot 5 seconds later. :lol: And that my friends is PUBG in a nutshell.

GreenGoo

Post by GreenGoo »

Leaderboard reset in the near future.

info
Paingod

Post by Paingod »

Octavious wrote: I did show Red a prime spot for looting.
It's okay. We're all friends here. Now ... where is this? :twisted:

To update my list from Page 13...
Spoiler:
Generally...
  • The Ruins has a fair chance at a limited number of SMG's, Sniper Rifles, and Scopes but is exposed and people can see you move around easily. I say limited because it's a wide area with a few good open-air spawn points. If two other people land there, it's going to be slim pickings.
  • The School is good for AR's, Level 2 gear, and Medical supplies, and maybe one SR - but is a bloodbath. It's FAR too easy to get trapped in a school or locker room while looking for your first gun and end up dead. There may be a couple Level 3 items if the whole area is searched.
  • The Apartments are good for Level 2 Gear and AR's. It seems like a lot of people loot one building and move on. I think apartment buildings everywhere are similar in loot style. These are kind of my favorite general place to try and land/raid first. It's not hard to get a building to yourself and be kitted out by the time you see your first person.
  • The outskirts of towns are generally good for an SMG or AR if you raid 2 or 3 buildings quickly. It can be fairly easy to find a good early kill if someone comes running to you without sneaking. The insides of towns are quick loot for level 2 items, but people can hear you moving from a building away.
  • The Military Base is good for Sniper rifles and Level 3 gear - but you've got to go deep and run fast. The western exposed catwalk has a little something on each of the 5 or 6 ledges going up and down, sometimes sniper gear but often armor, handguns, and backpacks.
  • Any supply hangars (open bay doors, usually orange roof, stacks of boxes and crates inside) can have nice gear, but are exposed to get to and exit. The Farm, The Prison, the Base, Cities' "loading docks". Hangars all seem about the same - Maybe a level 3 item and another 2-3 useful items.
  • The container mazes helps move safely, but you're exposed on all sides going in or out, and there's generally very little to find except high walls.
  • The Shelter/Bunker is middling gear that isn't very concentrated with a couple Level 3 chances. You can waste a lot of time moving through here. It's usually quiet. You can hear people drive overhead. Check corners before moving through.
  • Smaller, clustered buildings generally don't yield more than Bandages, Level 1 Backpacks, Ammo, Energy Drinks and the rare SMG/AR. You'd be real lucky to find a scope, but could get Red Dot or Holographic. Sometimes there's Level 2 gear, but it's rare.
  • The Quarry felt like a death trap, but had middling loot in it. I did not find any Level 3 items, even when I scoured it top to bottom. If you're in the bottom, you're extremely exposed on the sides.
  • The Shooting Range generally has a couple Level 3 weapons, and a lot of interesting cover to work with.
  • I haven't been in the Prison or Power Station.
  • The Construction/Jail site just East of Yasanya Polyana can have a couple Level 3 items and is a quick scour. No doors to open, multiple levels, and a high roof to snipe from on the jail. The three little utility sheds each had a different Level 2 weapon when I popped in - SCAR-L or UMP.
  • Bridges are kill zones without any loot. Bypass if you can. If I can survive the blue wall, I'll drive my car along the shore to look for a boat or risk swimming instead of going over the bridge.
I define items by level personally.
  • Level 0: Most Clothing, Revolvers, Crossbow, Double-Barrel Shotgun
  • Level 1: Motorcycle Helmet, Police Vest, Pistols, Uzi, Pump Shotgun, Bandages, Ammo, Extended or Quick magazines, Melee Weapons, Holographic Sight, L1 Backpack, AR/SMG Grips, Pistol Silencers, Flash Hiders, Stocks, Shotgun Mods, Smoke Grenades
  • Level 2: Police Helmet, Riot Vest, First Aid, Energy Drinks, S12K Shotgun, UMP9/Tompson, M416/M416A/AKM, Red Dot, Level 2 Scope, L2 Backpack, SMG Silencers, SMG/AR/SR Compensators, Ext/Quick Combo Mags, SR Quick Mag, All Other Grenades. Then there are rarer, but not super-special: P18C Pistol, Painkillers, Vector, Scar-L, Level 4 Scope, Coat
  • Level 3: Spetsnaz Helmet, Army Vest, Medical Kit, Mini-14, Kar98, SKS, Level 8 or 15 Scope, L3 Backpack, AR/SR Suppressor
  • Level 4: Anything that can only be found in Supply Crates
Black Lives Matter

Octavious

Post by Octavious »

I personally avoid apartment buildings now. They just take too long to loot for what you get.

Georgopol - This is all assuming we're looking at the map oriented like the maps online.

https://pubgmap.io/erangel.html#3/-127.00/127.00

Just south of the leftmost bridge is a line from left to right 6 buildings. It's just north of 3 apartment buildings and west of the container drop of doom. Red and I were fully kitted out in insane gear each time. The spot never fails unless someone gets there first.

IF that spot is dead, go south from the 6th building to past the apartments and there's 3 rectangle buildings. If that doesn't work someone looted it and you will be shot shortly. 8-)

It's totally worth dropping in the middle of nowhere and driving over if the plane isn't going near the town. Easy way to loot without getting shot. Well you will get shot after you have awesome gear so they will appreciate your death more. :lol:

GreenGoo

Post by GreenGoo »

Looks like Red and Octavious are teamed up. I'm going to try to join them after their current game. Which means we've got room for 1 more.

Isgrim, if you're around, it would be a fun time to try out team play.
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Past my bedtime tonight, gotta work in the morning after my vacation.
GreenGoo

Post by GreenGoo »

Isgrimnur wrote:Past my bedtime tonight, gotta work in the morning after my vacation.
No worries. We only got 1 game in before bed and loot was a problem.
Octavious

Post by Octavious »

Ya I need to look up the good spots in that town. We didn't find anything. And when we finally found stuff it was 2 minutes late. The boat dropping in is what really screwed us.

Freyland

Post by Freyland »

Just an FYI, I refunded yesterday. Never could solve the problem within my means, and using my hotspot for reliable gaming is just.. no. Sad, was certainly interested, and was hoping to meet Goo. Goo, if you are ever hankering to start a MP game of SoTS, let me know!
Octavious

Post by Octavious »

Can't blame you. Such a bummer that you couldn't get it running. Aside from a crash here and there (only in the lobby) I haven't had any issues.