The Guild 3

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

tgb

The Guild 3

Post by tgb »

Out today in Early Access.

Who will take one for the team?
I spent 90% of the money I made on women, booze, and drugs. The other 10% I just pissed away.
baelthazar

Re: The Guild 3

Post by baelthazar »

tgb wrote:Out today in Early Access.

Who will take one for the team?
I mean, this is professionally interesting for me (I am a PhD in medieval history). I also love the other two. But with my backlog, playing a broken EA title seems unlikely. Let me see how long my willpower holds and look at the early impressions and I might jump.
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

Games I want to love but never do for $30, Alex? The Guild 2 was one of the last expensive game I bought before turning my back on the industry for a long time.
LawBeefaroni
Forum Moderator

Post by LawBeefaroni »

The first one had some great ideas. Will have to research to see it this is any kind of spiritual successor. If so I'm totally..crap, I have zero gaming time.

Shit.
" Hey OP, listen to my advice alright." -Tha General
"No scientific discovery is named after its original discoverer." -Stigler's Law of Eponymy, discovered by Robert K. Merton

MYT
jztemple2

Post by jztemple2 »

I'll jump, but not into Early Access. I did have The Guild 2 and found parts of it interesting, but not enough to deal with an unfinished game.
My father said that anything is interesting if you bother to read about it - Michael C. Harrold