Don't Starve Together

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

Bad Demographic

Don't Starve Together

Post by Bad Demographic »

Anybody up for some Don't Starve Together?
I know Chaosraven is interested and LordMortis may join us. If we use the OO discord server it would be easier to communicate in game (headset or mic needed).
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

Black Lives Matter
Bad Demographic

Re: Don't Starve Together

Chaosraven and I will probably play Wednesday (tomorrow).
Let us know if you might join us - the more the merrier!
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

Black Lives Matter
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

I'm working late and coming home butt tired all week, so I'm out this week.

Also I will have to get a head set/microphone and learn how to use the discord server when that time comes. I might have an old mic here at work I can take home if my machine has an 1/8th inch mic jack. :o I have no idea I've never tried to mic it before.
Bad Demographic

I don't know if Chaosraven has installed Discord nor if he has a headset or mic, so for now don't worry about it. As for not really remembering how to play, Chaosraven should be very helpful for both of us in that respect.

I might try out Winona who is a DST character. I thought about Warly but I'm not sure if you can run Shipwrecked characters in DST.

Black Lives Matter