Ya, I'd play that.

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

Daehawk

Ya, I'd play that.

Post by Daehawk »

Have many ideas for games so going to create this thread to cover them all. If I can find them Ill repost old ones here too. Sometimes I just get snippets of ideas and other times full games if you can call them that. Maybe just better fleshed out.

This go its Deadites: The Game.
Enlarge Image

You would play a freshly raised deadite in the service of Evil Ashe . Enlarge Image

Doing things(quests) like burning humans to make new deadites, attacking farms, sieging a castle. But if you hear your old buddy Bob yell "Lets get the hell out of here!!" you know its time to retreat. Enlarge ImageIn your free time you can spend time with your deadite buds in the tavern doing deadite things(still considering those). Of course there would be filler stuff to do with the final goal to find Ashe and either destroy him or join him and turn on your old buds. Maybe theres a way to become an Undeadite. :)

Heck ride catapults for fun and glory
Enlarge Image

Ok ok Just a great thought through game. its a start. Id love a Army of Darkness Game STILL. Maybe combine a game like Monster Hunter World and TellTales The Walking Dead to make it :)
--------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.
I guess Ray Butts has ate his last pancake.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/daehawk
"Has high IQ. Refuses to apply it"
morlac

Re: Ya, I'd play that.

Post by morlac »

Not what you are thinking, but....

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... aodd&hl=en

It's a solid TD like game. I've played it a bunch on my tablet.
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

I remember me and my friends using mods for DOOM II and one of them was an Army of Darkness sound mod. You would hear the one liners during play or after a kill and such...Groovy, Ill swallow your soul,this is my BOOMstick and hail to the king and such.
Rumpy

Post by Rumpy »

I remember a discussion on GoneGold many years ago about Star Wars games. At one point, I was wishing for a shooter played from the side of the empire, essentially saying, that if we got Kyle Katarn playing as a Jedi, why couldn't we get one from a different viewpoint? Discussion went on to wishing for a tactical game featuring a select group of Stormtroopers. Lo and behold, maybe a year later, and Republic Commando was announced to be in production. I thought that to be an incredible coincidence. Ok, so it wasn't quite what I wanted ie not the Empire, but at least it was tactical and it was a different flavor to the Jedi Knight games.
PC:
Ryzen 5 3600
32GB RAM
2x1TB NVMe Drives
GTX 1660 Ti
morlac

Post by morlac »

Republic commando may my favorite non KOTOR SW games.
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

Finished it a few times. Haven't played in a while because of what happens to one of them. Shhhhh :)
Rumpy

Post by Rumpy »

The thing is about Republic Commando is that, as good as it is, its use of tactics is actually quite limited and it's easy to get overwhelmed by some of the enemies due to the twitchiness aspect.
PC:
Ryzen 5 3600
32GB RAM
2x1TB NVMe Drives
GTX 1660 Ti