Dark Souls REMASTERED

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

hitbyambulance

Dark Souls REMASTERED

Post by hitbyambulance »

i got this from IndieGala (along with DSII and DSIII) since they were offering a sizeable discount for owners of the original DS:PtD (and i paid with BTC, which netted an additional 20% off).

https://www.indiegala.com/dark-souls-co ... mes-bundle

looking forward to playing.
Octavious

Re: Dark Souls REMASTERED

Post by Octavious »

This is 20 bucks if you own the original version. Which I just grabbed because why not? I loved it and now I can roll through the entire series in order. That should keep me occupied for a while. :mrgreen:
Capitalism tries for a delicate balance: It attempts to work things out so that everyone gets just enough stuff to keep them from getting violent and trying to take other people’s stuff.

Shameless plug for my website: www.nettphoto.com
Octavious

Re: Dark Souls REMASTERED

Post by Octavious »

There isn't really much of a change here. It's just updated performance and textures with a few minor quality of life changes. For 20 bucks I'm fine with that as I know I'll play through it, but anything more than that seems silly. It's kind of getting reamed on steam due to that. Apparently there's tons of cheating too. Why do people have to suck?
Capitalism tries for a delicate balance: It attempts to work things out so that everyone gets just enough stuff to keep them from getting violent and trying to take other people’s stuff.

Shameless plug for my website: www.nettphoto.com