Blood Bowl 2 League - looking for players

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

El Guapo

Re: Blood Bowl 2 League - looking for players

Post by El Guapo »

Cool.

I've started up the pre-season, so anyone who's interested can send me a team name and I'll send an invite. Pre-season should be open for a few weeks and is pretty casual, so no rush. Pre-season team should be a team under TV 1250 that hasn't been played outside this league.
Black Lives Matter.
GreenGoo

Post by GreenGoo »

Base game is incredibly cheap. Hell, even the "Legendary" edition is less than 20 bucks.

Can someone in the know tell me what the differences are between the Legendary edition and the team pack and whether those differences are important?
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

GreenGoo wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 2:47 pm Base game is incredibly cheap. Hell, even the "Legendary" edition is less than 20 bucks.

Can someone in the know tell me what the differences are between the Legendary edition and the team pack and whether those differences are important?
I believe that the Legendary edition includes all the teams (so the base game + 'expansion' teams). I *think* the team pack is an expansion pack, that you would buy if you already own the base game. Though I'm not 100% sure.
Black Lives Matter.
GreenGoo

Post by GreenGoo »

Yep, that appears to be accurate. I was too lazy to dig through the package details to see what was included in one but not the other.

The team package is actually a few cents more expensive than the Legendary that includes everything (pretty sure) including base game, expansion, additional teams, the works.

I'll be picking this up this weekend.
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

GreenGoo wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 4:41 pm Yep, that appears to be accurate. I was too lazy to dig through the package details to see what was included in one but not the other.

The team package is actually a few cents more expensive than the Legendary that includes everything (pretty sure) including base game, expansion, additional teams, the works.

I'll be picking this up this weekend.
Are you planning on playing in the league?
Black Lives Matter.
GreenGoo

Post by GreenGoo »

I picked it up and loaded it but it will be awhile before I actually play it or begin to learn how to play. I would like to join the league at some unspecified future date. So...not at the moment but hopefully next time.
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Going to start up the next pre-season in a few weeks. As always the pre-season is where people set up an ad hoc game or two against other coaches in the league, so it's a good chance for a new player to try out the game / league to see if it's something that they'd like to participate in. Let me know if you're interested.
Black Lives Matter.
Skinypupy

Post by Skinypupy »

So, I picked up the Legendary edition of Blood Bowl 2 over the weekend. Seems like it will be fun, but as a completely new player to the series, this tutorial is awful. I'm left to mostly just muddle through figuring it out on my own, with varying degrees of success.

If anyone has any recommendations for some good tutorial videos or sites, I'm all ears.
When darkness veils the world, four Warriors of Light shall come.