Im Not A Monster free demo

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

Daehawk

Im Not A Monster free demo

Post by Daehawk »

https://store.steampowered.com/app/8266 ... a_Monster/

The informed minority Vs. the uninformed majority: а turn-based tactical multiplayer in a retro sci-fi setting with randomly assigned roles and Mafia/Werewolf party game features.

Enlarge Image
About the Gameplay:
A tourist starship is under invasion by monsters. They take human form and are picking off the passengers one by one. The bravest civilians take up arms and fight back. But first, they must figure out who are the monsters.

Each PvP session features a group of up to six players, where every player is randomly assigned the role of civilian or monster, with a max. of two monsters.

If you are a civilian:

Trust no one. Suspect everyone.
Watch out: infected by a monster, civilians have just a few moves to heal, or they turn into monsters themselves.
Check the boxes around the starship for weapons and tools.
Combine loot to gain a unique ultimate ability that you can use to turn the tide of battle.

If you are a monster:

Learn your enemies' strategy and adapt to it.
Take part in conversations and gain civilians' trust.
Infect the passengers to respawn if you are disclosed and killed.
Infect the civilians to turn them into ones of your own.
--------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.
I guess Ray Butts has ate his last pancake.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/daehawk
"Has high IQ. Refuses to apply it"
Kelric

Re: Im Not A Monster free demo

Post by Kelric »

What even are demos? Those arrive on CDs with my monthly PC Gamer magazine, right?
Anonymous Bosch

Re: Im Not A Monster free demo

Post by Anonymous Bosch »

Kelric wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:52 pm What even are demos? Those arrive on CDs with my monthly PC Gamer magazine, right?
No, young whippersnapper, they're part of a largely European old-school computer art subculture focused on audio-visual presentations that originated many moons before you were born.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." — P. J. O'Rourke