FORZA HORIZON 4 CPU ISSUE

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

Houred

FORZA HORIZON 4 CPU ISSUE

Post by Houred »

I recently got FORZA HORIZON 4 for my PC and its runs like absolute crap. My cpu is Slammed at 100% and ive done everything to try to fix it. I do realize that it just came out and there may be an update soon to fix the issues.

After reading a bunch of forums from previous forza games i see that this is not a new issue and that in the past people have had cpu issues, some people saying that since its not optimized it only utilizes part of the cpu's cores not all of them. that does seem to be the issue because even on VERY LOW SETTINGS it runs at 100% cpu and i get rendering issues and stuttering Lod issues, cant play online.

i also have gotten an error saying that it has low bandwidth issues and may be internet or low CPU power.

MY COMPUTER SPECS:

DELL INSPIRON 15 7000 GAMING LAPTOP

CPU: i5-7300HQ

GPU: GTX 1050TI MOBILE

RAM: 8GB
Lorini

Re: FORZA HORIZON 4 CPU ISSUE

Post by Lorini »

If you just bought it and haven't played it for more than two hours, you can get a refund from Microsoft.
Black Lives Matter
Freyland

Post by Freyland »

Going to suggest a Steam utility called CPUCores. I have used it in several programs to increase or smooth out frame rates. It's half-off during the sale and I notice the Developer actively advocates using the refund system if you don't find benefit.

Oh, after reading your post again, make sure your power settings are at "max performance", or your system will be handicapped.
Sims 3 and signature unclear.
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Either he is john or a copy-paste spambot.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
dbt1949

Post by dbt1949 »

They get trickier all the time.
Ye Olde Farte
Double Ought Forty
aka dbt1949