Pax Nova ......4x

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

Daehawk

Pax Nova ......4x

Post by Daehawk »

Copied straight from Blues....

Pax Nova is a sci-fi turn-based 4X strategy game where you lead the fate of one of several factions divided between three races. Explore new worlds and new star systems filled with exciting secrets as well as new dangers. Build new cities, expand your influence and fight great battles on land and in space.

New game-play video includes:

Factions: Choose from a variety of races or customize your own.
Cities: Build your city thoughtfully. Pick different terrains that will help you expand your districts. Manage the balance of different attributes.
Research and diplomacy options: Plan your strategy. Exploit multiple resources and possibilities.
Combat: Customize your units to maximize extermination.
Geography: Explore the endless universe of Pax Nova and discover other planets and colonies.
--------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.
I guess Ray Butts has ate his last pancake.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/daehawk
"Has high IQ. Refuses to apply it"
GreenGoo

Re: Pax Nova ......4x

Post by GreenGoo »

Always up for a new 4x, or at least interested enough to see what the I are.
wonderpug

Post by wonderpug »

I love 4X games but I think I'm on hold on new ones until someone does something revolutionary with streamlining the end-game. I want my last 30 turns to feel as fun and interesting as my first 30.
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

the name Pax must be sacred. It always catches my attention. That game looks super duper ambitious. Civ V/Civ Vi in space plus some sort of space 4x for a lot of planets full fo Civ V/Civ VI. That might be too much for me. It was also odd to me that they video was six minutes of the Civlike explanation but then "the favorite part" of space explorations was one minutes and no explanation.

Still. Curiosity is there... And it has Pax in its name... /wonders if Pax Imperia 2 can be bought on GOG and how well it holds up after 20 years...