Vampire: The Masquerade - Coteries Of New York

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

Max Peck

Vampire: The Masquerade - Coteries Of New York

Post by Max Peck »

Steam
Vampire: The Masquerade - Coteries of New York presents the conflict between two vampiric factions: the traditionalist Camarilla and the fiercely independent Anarchs among the iconic landmarks and night lights of The Big Apple. It's a unique, atmospheric, single-player narrative experience, set in a rich, fully licensed, globally recognized universe of Vampire: The Masquerade 5th Edition.
  • Choose your character from one of several distinct Clans
  • Every playable character offers unique powers (Disciplines), different ethical approaches to certain issues, and dialogue lines
  • Character-oriented quests allow you to create your own coterie and shape your relations by reinforcing NPC loyalties
  • Highly replayable - choices made in the game are reflected by the game's changing fiction
  • Various endings depending on your actions - which conclusion will you reach?
  • Suitable for both Vampire: The Masquerade veterans, and fans of mature narrative-driven games who are newcomers to the setting
"What? What? What?" -- The 14th Doctor

It's not enough to be a good player... you also have to play well. -- Siegbert Tarrasch
Max Peck

Re: Vampire: The Masquerade - Coteries Of New York

Post by Max Peck »

It's out today. I'm waiting on some reviews before I decide whether or not to add it to my backlog. OTOH, it is pretty cheap...
"What? What? What?" -- The 14th Doctor

It's not enough to be a good player... you also have to play well. -- Siegbert Tarrasch