MissionForce: CyberStorm now available on GOG.com

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

jztemple2

MissionForce: CyberStorm now available on GOG.com

Post by jztemple2 »

See the article on BluesNews, MissionForce: CyberStorm on GOG.com
MissionForce: CyberStorm is now available as a DRM-free release on GOG.com where they are partying like it's 1996 with the return of this sc-fi turn-based strategy game developed by Dynamix. They illustrate the news with the Introductory video and offer the following details:
Originally developed by Dynamix in 1996, this turned-based strategy mixes exciting gameplay with (back then) stunning visuals. With randomly generated scenarios and over 75 special weapons to purchase and upgrade, the game promise unlimited replayability while you create the ultimate fighting machines.

In MissionForce: CyberStorm you battle for the future of mankind, as you command the most destructive warriors in the history of Cybrid confrontation. Genetically engineered Bioderms are the pilots you customize and send into the fray. Linked to Herc fighters, they combine to create a fighting force of unthinkable proportions. Upgrade weaponry, manipulate genetic structures, plan and execute multiple missions to beat the Cybrids at their deadly game. The next move is yours!
My father said that anything is interesting if you bother to read about it - Michael C. Harrold
Zenn7

Re: MissionForce: CyberStorm now available on GOG.com

Post by Zenn7 »

One of the only games I ever played multiplayer back in dial-up modem days! Played one game against a friend from work.

We took like max money, 12 units (I think that was the max). I made 10 max'd out huge guys and 1-2 smaller scouts. My scouts found him and I was able to focus fire and blow him away. He killed a few of mine but it was an overwhelming victory for me. :)
Grifman

Post by Grifman »

Fun game back in the day.
Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions. – G.K. Chesterton
Kasey Chang

Post by Kasey Chang »

That's one of the games that I wouldn't mind a remake. I remember playing that game a LOT. It's one of the few games I played but I didn't write a guide for back then.
My game FAQs | Playing: She Will Punish Them, Sunrider: Mask of Arcadius, The Outer Worlds
Jaymon

Post by Jaymon »

Herc base
Bunnies like beer because its made from hops.
Jaymon

Post by Jaymon »

schwuup
Bunnies like beer because its made from hops.