Koikatsu Party is one of Steam's Top selling title

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

Victoria Raverna

Koikatsu Party is one of Steam's Top selling title

Post by Victoria Raverna »

Looking at the Steam top selling titles today, I'm surprised to see Koikatsu Party which based on what I read is a anime character editor with a single purpose, to have sex with.

Surprised that a censored H-game (with uncensor patch) is a top selling title (number 6) on Steam.

hepcat

Re: Koikatsu Party is one of Steam's Top selling title

Post by hepcat »

I made the mistake of clicking on that link, and then watching a few seconds of one of the trailers that proudly shows you what someone looks like playing the VR version of this.

I don’t think any amount of therapy can help me at this point. I honestly think there’s no coming back from the abyss I just threw myself into. I just keep seeing those VR controllers...moving...sometimes clockwise, sometimes rotating, but always frantic.

I need to be alone now. I’ll just take this bottle of sleeping pills with me just in case.
He won. Period.
NickAragua

Post by NickAragua »

hepcat wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:40 pm I made the mistake of clicking on that link, and then watching a few seconds of one of the trailers that proudly shows you what someone looks like playing the VR version of this.

... snip ...
Your sacrifice will be remembered.
Black Lives Matter
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

hepcat wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:40 pm I made the mistake of clicking on that link, and then watching a few seconds of one of the trailers that proudly shows you what someone looks like playing the VR version of this.
Guess what Steam will be filling your recommendations up with from now on!
(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW)