Diablo 4

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

Hyena

Re: Diablo 4

Post by Hyena »

Diablo I had me like a fish on a hook. Finished it with every single character type, even played the monk and bard expansion.

Diablo II was even worse. Again, finished it with every character type, including Baal expansion. It got so bad that I would start a new character if I found a strong unique for a character type. I found a staff that did insane damage for druids, specifically lycanthrope tree druids, but it was an upper tier weapon, I think 45 or 50 or something. So, of course, I created a druid and worked my way up to be able to use it. I had four barbarians, one for a different weapon type. I had a 76 Necro that I would Bone Wall farm (bonus points if you know what the hell that even means). Easily hundreds, very possibly over a thousand hours in that game.

Diablo III, I paid damn near $100 for the collector's edition, and I loved every second of it. Played through with every class save Wizard, but when expansion came out, I played every character up to 70, sometimes through PL, and got most sets for every class (except, once again, Wizard). Have a DH that can run TXII Greater Rifts solo (albeit slowly), and a Monk that runs around with 11 shadow copies of himself destroying things before I can even see them.

Needless to say I will be there for Diablo IV. Day one pre-purchase.
"You laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at you because you're all the same." ~Jonathan Davis

"The object of education is to prepare the young to educate themselves throughout their lives." ~Robert M. Hutchins