Phoenix Point - from the creator of the X-COM series in the 1990s

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

TheMix

Re: Phoenix Point - from the creator of the X-COM series in the 1990s

Post by TheMix »

Technically I didn't think of it either. :oops:

Black Lives Matter

Isgrimnur - Facebook makes you hate your friends and family. LinkedIn makes you hate you co-workers. NextDoor makes you hate your neighbors.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Wow, just attacked a lair, had two of my soldiers mind controlled and they killed my other two players. Lost the mission and then when I get back to the base it says an Anu base is being attacked, I can't do anything with one soldier and then it says my last base fell and I lost. ??? So I reload and skip the lair attack and, and skip the save the Anu base and I still lost? Do I have to save ever base of ever faction? I don't understand why I lost, my Phoenix Point Base is till intact?

Update: So I reloaded again and flew to my base and then it gave me a mission to defend my base. So why didn't it tell me my home base was being attacked, I never got a notification, just that an Anu base is being attacked.

Update 2: So I did get a notice that Pandorans were headed toward my base the 2nd time they attacked. Must have been a bug on the first attack. And this game is going nowhere, I can't find a 2nd Phoenix base to occupy and my current base is in the mist.

And I hope there is some research to combat the mind control alien because it is a real bitch to kill and it takes control of my whole team almost as I try to take it out.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
TheMix

Post by TheMix »

2x sniper shots to the head using Quick Aim will usually take out their ability to mind control. And free anyone that is controlled (you don't have to kill the Siren, just disable the head). Having 2 snipers definitely increases the odds. Sirens are generally my #1 target (unless, of course, there is a Scylla). A Sniper/Heavy build using the cannon with the accuracy bonuses mentioned above will usually take out a Siren's head in one shot. Barring any of those options, an Assault with a shotgun that can Dash to within a space or two can disable the head generally in one shot. You just have to have a way to get the soldier back to safety.

Also, you don't have to safe any of the faction havens. But it helps. One thing I've started doing is checking the attack/defense numbers. If they are close, then you have quite a bit of time to get there. If they are way different, don't even bother (assuming the assaulting force is always going to be higher). Another thing I discovered, it's worth it sometimes to let the defense get down to 1 or so. Especially if the attackers are strong. They won't help you in a fight, but they can whittle the attackers down before the fight. I've turned 20+ Extreme threat to <10 Medium threat by waiting for the defenders to get slaughtered. Makes the fight a lot easier. Though it probably does weaken the haven for the next attack...

I don't know about base defense yet. I haven't been attacked. Though I'm expecting it soon. And I don't remotely have the number of troops to defend more than a couple of the bases. :cry:

Black Lives Matter

Isgrimnur - Facebook makes you hate your friends and family. LinkedIn makes you hate you co-workers. NextDoor makes you hate your neighbors.
jztemple2

Post by jztemple2 »

TheMix wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:13 pm I don't know about base defense yet. I haven't been attacked. Though I'm expecting it soon. And I don't remotely have the number of troops to defend more than a couple of the bases. :cry:
Weirdly I never had a Phoenix base attacked, but then I never played through an entire campaign. Still, it must be pretty nerve-racking. I was playing on Normal at first and then went to Rookie difficulty after the first campaign because I'm not very good at these games, I'm never seem to be able to optimize production, loadouts, research and the rest.

For Lassr, I'm surprised you haven't stumbled over a 2nd Phoenix base, I always seemed to run across a 2nd one early on. It is important to keep your aircraft working all the time, which means removing hit points and wounds off your soldiers fast. In my initial base I had two living quarters, two medical bay and two training facilities as soon as I could. Getting a second research bay and other facilities can wait till you have a second base.

I always tried to respond to an attack on one of the faction bases unless the odds were really bad. You get supplies and increase your diplomatic rating with them.
My father said that anything is interesting if you bother to read about it - Michael C. Harrold
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

jztemple2 wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:14 pm
TheMix wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:13 pm I don't know about base defense yet. I haven't been attacked. Though I'm expecting it soon. And I don't remotely have the number of troops to defend more than a couple of the bases. :cry:
Weirdly I never had a Phoenix base attacked, but then I never played through an entire campaign. Still, it must be pretty nerve-racking. I was playing on Normal at first and then went to Rookie difficulty after the first campaign because I'm not very good at these games, I'm never seem to be able to optimize production, loadouts, research and the rest.

For Lassr, I'm surprised you haven't stumbled over a 2nd Phoenix base, I always seemed to run across a 2nd one early on. It is important to keep your aircraft working all the time, which means removing hit points and wounds off your soldiers fast. In my initial base I had two living quarters, two medical bay and two training facilities as soon as I could. Getting a second research bay and other facilities can wait till you have a second base.

I always tried to respond to an attack on one of the faction bases unless the odds were really bad. You get supplies and increase your diplomatic rating with them.
I think I had constant base attacks because my base was inside the Mist (or red zone). I thought it strange I could find no other base. There was one Jericho, one Synedroin and like 10+ Anus. (yes, 10+)
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

My base to the right at the edge of the mist, and see all the Anu bases!
Enlarge Image

Black Lives Matter
TheMix

Post by TheMix »

I suspect you were allied with the Anu at the time? When you reach 25 (I think) rep with a faction, you'll see all of their base locations. Until then, you'll only see the ones that you find by scanning. Also, many of the ? locations will likely turn out to be havens.

Also, if you are getting attacked, it's a safe bet that you have enemy locations near by: bases, spawneries, etc.

Unfortunately, you have to develop the tech to be able to see those. A good reason to 1) not put off the main missions, and 2) spin up some additional research labs.

My problem right now is that something has happened to my game/saves. I can load it just fine, but it just sits at Loading when I try to continue a game. I've tried 3 different saves now. And rebooted once. Nothing is working.

Black Lives Matter

jztemple2

Post by jztemple2 »

TheMix wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:57 pm My problem right now is that something has happened to my game/saves. I can load it just fine, but it just sits at Loading when I try to continue a game. I've tried 3 different saves now. And rebooted once. Nothing is working.
Yeah, people have been reporting various problems with saves :?
My father said that anything is interesting if you bother to read about it - Michael C. Harrold
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

TheMix wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:57 pm I suspect you were allied with the Anu at the time? When you reach 25 (I think) rep with a faction, you'll see all of their base locations. Until then, you'll only see the ones that you find by scanning. Also, many of the ? locations will likely turn out to be havens.

Also, if you are getting attacked, it's a safe bet that you have enemy locations near by: bases, spawneries, etc.
I have saved a few of their bases from attack and I think I did one mission for them, maybe that was enough. And there is an Lair south of me, that is the one I tried to take out but it had a Siren that wiped out my team and I had to reload.

I think I have plenty of lessons learned and ready to start a new game and give it a better try. I know I need better tactics in battle, lost too many soldiers in my first game. The overwatch function is cool but can really hurt you if the alien approaches just a little outside the cone, which is irritating.

Black Lives Matter
TheMix

Post by TheMix »

Hopefully I'm not stating the obvious, but you are aware that you can change the width of the cone, right?

Black Lives Matter

TheMix

Post by TheMix »

There have actually been a number of times when I suddenly went... "Ohhhhhhhhhh"

For instance, it took me way too long to realize that I could trade my 5k+ food for desperately needed resources. :doh:

Black Lives Matter

Lassr

Post by Lassr »

TheMix wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:13 pm Hopefully I'm not stating the obvious, but you are aware that you can change the width of the cone, right?
I know it gets wider as you drag it out and away from your soldier, is there a way to make it wider at your soldier?

Huh, after I searched I see that Ctrl+mmb scroll does it. I missed that somehow. Thanks!

Black Lives Matter
TheMix

Post by TheMix »

Remember that you can make it narrower too! Unfortunately, your soldiers are stupid and will shoot at the enemy moving behind the giant boulder instead of waiting for it to take 3 more steps to be in the open. :D

Black Lives Matter

LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

Lassr wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:22 pm My base to the right at the edge of the mist, and see all the Anu bases!
Enlarge Image
In my not so vast experience with the game there is a base around Japan and one spread out over the big Siberian area. The one near Japan was probably just coincidence again and again.

I feel your pain on not finding a second base. On my third serious take, I just found my second base and decided that is a good breaking point for the night. Though I'm only 18 days in... 2 months... Oi. My other two games never made it to month 3. I was clearly out classed and unprepared and packed it up.

It's hard to tell here but I've searched most of Africa, Western Europe, short of Scandinavia, India, and was just getting to China when a tiny part of India pinged and was a base!!!

Enlarge Image

Currently, I think my biggest lesson... Still being learned, is that Assault rules for the first so many days and then is only good for recon after those first few days. You (I) want to multiclass them and make use of their dash primarily as a heavy... I still haven't gotten far enough in the game to truly experience what the scout, tech, or mutants can do. :o This play through, I'm pretty much only fighting when forced to by story events, hoping to slow the progression of the enemy down. It's working, in that the enemies I face have less armor armament. It's not working in that I had only ever seen 1 or 2 Syrens in my first two failures. Now I'm getting hit with Syren/Chiron combos early. Fortunately, they are comparatively week... for now...
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

TheMix wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:00 am Remember that you can make it narrower too! Unfortunately, your soldiers are stupid and will shoot at the enemy moving behind the giant boulder instead of waiting for it to take 3 more steps to be in the open. :D
they'll also shoot their team mate if they are in the way...

Black Lives Matter
TheMix

Post by TheMix »

Lassr wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:19 am
TheMix wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:00 am Remember that you can make it narrower too! Unfortunately, your soldiers are stupid and will shoot at the enemy moving behind the giant boulder instead of waiting for it to take 3 more steps to be in the open. :D
Well of course! I mean, who wouldn't?

Black Lives Matter

jztemple2

Post by jztemple2 »

Lassr wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:19 am
I was just playing and had a heavy with the cannon on overwatch, behind and to the side of a teammate. Well, I guess not enough to the side, as when the heavy fired on overwatch he disabled the arm of his teammate and darn near killed him :shock:. Still fairly authentic I would think.
TheMix

Post by TheMix »

Maybe. Though I'd like to think that in real life the person would be a bit more aware of his surroundings and not blindly shoot his friend in the arm. Though maybe they weren't really friends....

Black Lives Matter

jztemple2

Post by jztemple2 »

TheMix wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:52 am Maybe. Though I'd like to think that in real life the person would be a bit more aware of his surroundings and not blindly shoot his friend in the arm. Though maybe they weren't really friends....
I don't know. If I was landed by drop ship into a deserted, decaying landscape and then confronted by something that looks like a giant cockroach with a shield and a machine gun I might shoot myself in the arm :roll:

By the way, how are you doing with your wonky saved games?
TheMix

Post by TheMix »

jztemple2 wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:09 am
TheMix wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:52 am Maybe. Though I'd like to think that in real life the person would be a bit more aware of his surroundings and not blindly shoot his friend in the arm. Though maybe they weren't really friends....
I don't know. If I was landed by drop ship into a deserted, decaying landscape and then confronted by something that looks like a giant cockroach with a shield and a machine gun I might shoot myself in the arm :roll:

By the way, how are you doing with your wonky saved games?
I gave up. I loaded back to the autosave and then tried skipping that mission for a while. But as soon as I tried to load it again... nada.

So I restarted. We'll see how this one goes. I've got some good lessons-learned that may make things a bit easier. And I already found a second base (though I don't have the resources really for it yet). I forgot how awesome it was when an Assault with the basic assault rifle could one-shot a crab guy. :D Sadly, that won't last long.

Black Lives Matter

jztemple2

Post by jztemple2 »

I've started playing around with the Nexusmods mods for PP. Nothing spectacular right now, just a mod to retrieve all the crap laying around on the battlefield after a fight, assuming I don't evacuate. Normally the game decides to destroy some and keep others. I'll see how it goes.

I already modded the game to allow use the console for entering debug commands and used it on a game save that was hosed up by a bug, but I'll hold off using it again unless, again, I have a screwed up game save.
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

Lessons learned: Attacking only when forced to, not such a great idea. That's how your base gets attacked and then you get nothing for advancing pandorarn mutation. Fending the base was fairly easy but now it's one more thing to balance while I only have two ships. So I'm going to concede rather than tough it out. I'll worry about challenging myself later.

Does anyone know if nests spawn if havens defend themselves?

Take 4. This time we kill useless nests... Well mostly useless. They give diplomacy at least...
TheMix

Post by TheMix »

jztemple2 wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:08 am I've started playing around with the Nexusmods mods for PP. Nothing spectacular right now, just a mod to retrieve all the crap laying around on the battlefield after a fight, assuming I don't evacuate. Normally the game decides to destroy some and keep others. I'll see how it goes.

I already modded the game to allow use the console for entering debug commands and used it on a game save that was hosed up by a bug, but I'll hold off using it again unless, again, I have a screwed up game save.
Unfortunately, the main drawback to playing on Xbox for Windows is no modding.

You may want to think about the mod that allows your soldiers to continue gaining experience after level 7.

Black Lives Matter

TheMix

Post by TheMix »

LordMortis wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:55 am Does anyone know if nests spawn if havens defend themselves?

Take 4. This time we kill useless nests... Well mostly useless. They give diplomacy at least...
I'm not sure I understand. You are asking if Haven defense is tied to nest creation? I don't believe so. I believe the nests either come first or were always there and you just couldn't see them until you got the right technology. And, of course, ran another scan.

FYI, that diplomacy is priceless. Nests are a bit of a pain. Spawneries are the worst. I actually love Citadels - once you have the right characters. Remember that each of those missions end when you kill the specific target. You don't have to waste time trying to kill everything (and you won't be able to). Citadels are the best because they are so open. The last one I did I took out the Scylla without leaving the starting area. And didn't kill a single other creature. But back to the diplomacy. Each of the factions has better weapons, better armor, and unique soldiers. The soldiers you can access as soon as you are allowed to hire; and as soon as they build the elite training centers. But you won't be able to make more ammo for them until you reverse engineer their weapons. Then you'll have to make the weapon and ammo. It's a pain. But if you can hit 50 rep (I believe) with them, then they share their technology with you. Which is huge. If you can, you definitely want to push for that level with all 3 factions. And that is no easy feat. They will start to fight amongst themselves. So missions that benefit one faction will reduce the rep with the opposing faction(s); and saving a Haven belonging to one faction will reduce the rep with the opposing faction(s). They are colossal idiots with no sense of what's good for humanity. Oh, and then you have to deal with factions attacking, and destroying!!!, other factions' havens. I chose not to get involved since I was still trying to reach the higher rep levels with all of them. But it's a stupid waste to have them destroying havens.

Oh, and I believe that Pandoran sites (at least nests and spawneries) are the source of the nearby Haven invasions. So taking them out should reduce either the frequency of attacks or the strength. Maybe both. Honestly, Pandoran sites should really be a priority.

Black Lives Matter

TheMix

Post by TheMix »

I got tired of guessing and went looking. Here's the Diplomacy breakdown:
25 – you will see all the shelters belonging to the faction.
50 – you will receive a part of unique technologies.
75 – access to the entire unique technology branch.
Getting to 50 is probably the most important. You can likely do that for all 3 factions. I think that the 75 level will give you access to their later tech, but by then you may not need it as badly as you'll need the mid-tech. Just like XCOM, the enemies in this game seem to ramp up in difficulty at certain stages.

Oh, one more thing, if you aren't shooting off limbs to disable specific skills/weapons, I strongly recommend it.

Black Lives Matter

Lassr

Post by Lassr »

it sounds like the Tritons say Fuck You when they shoot at you...

Black Lives Matter
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

anyone discovered a building that manufactures Tech or Materials? There is a +0 next to the supply but I have yet to be able to build anything that supplies it. I can manufacture food but that seems to be it at the moment.

Black Lives Matter
TheMix

Post by TheMix »

Lassr wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:40 pm anyone discovered a building that manufactures Tech or Materials? There is a +0 next to the supply but I have yet to be able to build anything that supplies it. I can manufacture food but that seems to be it at the moment.
Nope. You get tech and materials either through completing explorations or through trade. If you have a lot of Food built up, and have researched trade, then you can trade food for both. It's usually around 10 food for 1 tech, or 6 food for 4 materials.

One thing I learned in the first couple of games, don't build it just because you can. You really want to be careful what you build so that you don't end up with waste. Also, remember that in order to hire/recruit more soldiers, you are going to need resources.

Oh, one more way to get resources is to break down equipment that you aren't using. Though, again, be careful.

Black Lives Matter

jztemple2

Post by jztemple2 »

Lassr wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:40 pm anyone discovered a building that manufactures Tech or Materials? There is a +0 next to the supply but I have yet to be able to build anything that supplies it. I can manufacture food but that seems to be it at the moment.
I never found one, and frankly the farm facility isn't very efficient in terms of output either. Best to trade for those or just keep finding supply locations.
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

jztemple2 wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:45 pm
I never found one, and frankly the farm facility isn't very efficient in terms of output either. Best to trade for those or just keep finding supply locations.
As far as I know, this. I just assume the + are there so the game can be expanded upon.

I've seen tech trade for food at 8:2 at the best so far I think. So getting 40 tech in food would 20 days (or 16+ if you have the allied tech) and then you'd have to get the materials as well.
I believe the nests either come first or were always there and you just couldn't see them until you got the right technology. And, of course, ran another scan.
Hmm.... I've only ever seen nests, lairs after defending a haven...
TheMix

Post by TheMix »

LordMortis wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:01 pm I've seen tech trade for food at 8:2 at the best so far I think. So getting 40 tech in food would 20 days (or 16+ if you have the allied tech) and then you'd have to get the materials as well.
I believe the nests either come first or were always there and you just couldn't see them until you got the right technology. And, of course, ran another scan.
Hmm.... I've only ever seen nests, lairs after defending a haven...
Tech is expensive. I made the mistake in the last game of trading a bunch of it for materials because I was starving for materials. Then I discovered that practically everything requires a bit of tech. So I won't be doing that again. I've also prioritized protecting the tech containers on scavenge missions.

And now you've got me wondering about nests, etc. The thing is, the haven defense missions happen so frequently as the game progresses, that I'm not sure you'd notice the difference. Though some of the research definitely says that it "allows xxxx to be found by scanning".

Black Lives Matter

Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Shit, this game is hard even on rookie. Had to reload saves a few times, which I hate doing, but I also don't want to keep starting new games. I got ambushed for the first time, lost my whole team, I could not last the 3 turns required when I was surrounded by 8 Pandorans tossing grenades at me. Load saved game, and do not explore that site...

Black Lives Matter
TheMix

Post by TheMix »

Lassr wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:13 am Shit, this game is hard even on rookie. Had to reload saves a few times, which I hate doing, but I also don't want to keep starting new games. I got ambushed for the first time, lost my whole team, I could not last the 3 turns required when I was surrounded by 8 Pandorans tossing grenades at me. Load saved game, and do not explore that site...
Ouch! I've never had an ambush that bad. Probably doesn't matter now, but were the grenade launchers their only weapon? If so, then you just need to take out the arm and you can stop worrying about them. The main purpose of my snipers is arm removal. The assaults can clean up the remainder.

Also, if you start from the geoscape again, you will often get a different setup and/or different enemies. Using the "Restart" option, obviously, doesn't change things, but reloading to a point before you actually loaded in can result in changes.

Black Lives Matter

TheMix

Post by TheMix »

Oh, and I've been on Rookie the whole time. I agree that it is really hard. I'm doing well on my current game. I don't think I've had to reload/restart due to a death yet, but I have had to due to the game freezing.

And something I just noticed last night... When a soldier steps in one of the "lit up areas" on the map, the entire squad gets the bonus Will points, not just the soldier in question. That makes it far more strategic. When a soldier opens an equipment crate, just that soldier gets the Will bonus. Note: Using Dash to get next to a crate will not trigger it; only normal movement does. That said, Dash should not be underrated!

Also, get thee a Priest ASAA(vailable). Possibly more than one. Their head modifications vary. In my current game, one of my priests give everyone that is close by 2 Will at the beginning of each turn. I just park him/her by my snipers. It's awesome. :D

Black Lives Matter

Lassr

Post by Lassr »

TheMix wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:25 am
Lassr wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:13 am Shit, this game is hard even on rookie. Had to reload saves a few times, which I hate doing, but I also don't want to keep starting new games. I got ambushed for the first time, lost my whole team, I could not last the 3 turns required when I was surrounded by 8 Pandorans tossing grenades at me. Load saved game, and do not explore that site...
Ouch! I've never had an ambush that bad. Probably doesn't matter now, but were the grenade launchers their only weapon? If so, then you just need to take out the arm and you can stop worrying about them. The main purpose of my snipers is arm removal. The assaults can clean up the remainder.

Also, if you start from the geoscape again, you will often get a different setup and/or different enemies. Using the "Restart" option, obviously, doesn't change things, but reloading to a point before you actually loaded in can result in changes.
I couldn't take them out, as I moved and went on overwatch, the pandorans moved in so my overwatch shots were random hits, I was then hit with 3 grenades which disabled 2 of my soldiers. So my other 4 took shots on the launchers, taking one or two out and then I got hit by 2 more grenades, killing the two injured soldiers, and then my other soldiers got hit with by shots fired, disabling one sniper rifle, leaving three with weapons, the next turn was hit by 2 grenades and team wiped out except a straggler that would have never made it to the evacuation zone.

Black Lives Matter
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

I did capture my first siren last night. Lost a level 5 sniper in the process...

Black Lives Matter
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

TheMix wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:31 am And something I just noticed last night... When a soldier steps in one of the "lit up areas" on the map, the entire squad gets the bonus Will points, not just the soldier in question. That makes it far more strategic. When a soldier opens an equipment crate, just that soldier gets the Will bonus. Note: Using Dash to get next to a crate will not trigger it; only normal movement does. That said, Dash should not be underrated!
I use this tactically on every map it's reasonable. Early game it is not uncommon to have a heavy I can't get into the fight but I can use to get more quick aims and more dashes for the rest of the squad. Later game (still in the early game as far as I can tell) I use assault troops troops to hop from spot to another doing recon and spotting.

... And I still suck... Even on Rookie the game progresses so quickly. I need to concede losses for a larger plan but I don't know what that larger plan is yet. Likely it's aligning with one faction and rushing the game progression, which I hate to do because I'm playing rookie damnit!

For ambushes I huddle in the middle on overwatch and shooting only targets of opportunity and then bug out. I've never had a problem. With nothing to loot/gain there is no reason to do anything else.
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

Early game diplomacy spoiler?
Spoiler:
Cant' find a second base? Rush to level 2 Synedrion and take out Elon.... Abadaon Tusk and his flame thrower. Do I assume the Pirate King happens at 49 diplo every time?

Edit: Then an embarrassment of riches, my scanning ship finds a base right next door...
Also note to continual remind myself. Stunners + Dash is better than shooting from assault troops against armor. Stunners + Dash is better than shooting from assault troops against armor. Stunners + Dash is better than shooting from assault troops against armor.

Also, holy crap to long dragged out tactical battles take a toll on your stamina.
TheMix

Post by TheMix »

Exploring sometimes also takes a big chunk out of your stamina. Definitely make sure you are reading the costs of exploring as well as the benefits. It's easy to just look at the green numbers and click OK. :D

And you may be correct about...
Spoiler:
The Pirate King. Though not about 49 diplomacy. I just got it at 47. I think it's whatever you are at that the reward you should have just gotten would have pushed you over 50. Then you get the quest. Are you saying, though, that you will get a base out of it? I don't recall that happening in my last game. I'm eager to see now.

Black Lives Matter

LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

I found a Jericho class symbol I had never seen before (not the technician). It' looks like tire tracks, so I hired it. It turned out to be a vehicle. Dammit. What a waste. Resources are prescious and now I have and Armadillo I will probably never use.