Labyrinth: War on Terror

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

El Guapo

Labyrinth: War on Terror

Post by El Guapo »

The A&A PBEM thread has reminded me that there is also another fun PBEM early access game on Steam at the moment - Labyrinth: War on Terror. It's by the same designer who did Twilight Struggle, and has a similar basic play mechanic (two sides, each player draws from the same deck with events belonging to each side, you can play cards to trigger events or to get "ops" points to take various actions, etc.). But instead of modeling the Cold War it models the War on Terror, with one side playing as the U.S. and the other as Al Qaeda / jihadists.

It's pretty fun. I haven't tried PBEM mode yet, but the solo version works well. Let me know if anyone has it / gets it and wants to play.
Black Lives Matter.
Isgrimnur

Re: Labyrinth: War on Terror

Post by Isgrimnur »

Sold.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
Skinypupy

Post by Skinypupy »

El Guapo wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 10:44 pm The A&A PBEM thread has reminded me that there is also another fun PBEM early access game on Steam at the moment - Labyrinth: War on Terror. It's by the same designer who did Twilight Struggle, and has a similar basic play mechanic (two sides, each player draws from the same deck with events belonging to each side, you can play cards to trigger events or to get "ops" points to take various actions, etc.). But instead of modeling the Cold War it models the War on Terror, with one side playing as the U.S. and the other as Al Qaeda / jihadists.

It's pretty fun. I haven't tried PBEM mode yet, but the solo version works well. Let me know if anyone has it / gets it and wants to play.
And here I was thinking this would be Hoggle and Ludo vs the Goblin King.

Color me disappointed,
When darkness veils the world, four Warriors of Light shall come.
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Isgrimnur wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 10:51 pmSold.
Cool - let me know if you're up for a game.
Black Lives Matter.