F-19 Stealth Fighter

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

naednek

F-19 Stealth Fighter

Post by naednek »

so I received this link from GOG email and man, did this bring back memories...

https://www.gog.com/game/f19_stealth_fi ... ghter_game
hepcat - "I agree with Naednek"
jztemple2

Re: F-19 Stealth Fighter

Post by jztemple2 »

Me too! I played the heck out of those flight combat games back in the day.
My father said that anything is interesting if you bother to read about it - Michael C. Harrold
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Bought my first computer back in the late 80's (386SX)First games I purchased were Civilization and Accolade's Hardball. Then got F19 at Sam's Club a few month's later. I remember it being either $49.99 or $54.99 club priced. i think it was $59.99 at EB.
Played the hell out of those games and Gunship and M1 Tank Platoon.

I saw on Steam where Microprose is making a comeback with 3 war-games to be released soon.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Lassr wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 5:54 pm I saw on Steam where Microprose is making a comeback with 3 war-games to be released soon.
As a publisher.
In 2019, the MicroProse brand (then owned by Cybergun) was purchased and revived by David Lagettie, one of the makers of TitanIM open world military simulation software. Lagettie was a former developer for Bohemia Interactive at their Australian studios before starting his own company to create video game simulations to be used by military groups. Lagettie had been a fan of the original MicroProse games growing up, and as he saw the games transition ownership and eventually disappear, he started investigating the fate of Microprose around 2005. When possible, he began buying whatever IP from Microprose he could, including the name and original logo trademarks, allowing him to establish the new Microprose as a games publisher by 2019.[37] Lagettie's acquisitions drew the attention of Stealey, who subsequently inquired to Lagettie about his plans and leading to Stealey to join Lagettie in an unofficial manner in the new Microprose.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
Stefan Stirzaker

Post by Stefan Stirzaker »

I loved that game and the box it came in. So much fun being stealthy and taking out f14 stealthy
naednek

Post by naednek »

My friend would come over and play and shoot down civilian jetliners...
hepcat - "I agree with Naednek"