Gunfire Reborn

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

Therockyfroggy

Gunfire Reborn

Post by Therockyfroggy »

Hi....just joined but was here 8-12 years ago...just dont remember my logins from way back then.

Early Access game on Steam. This is a Roguelite, Borderlands looking semi doom type shooter. Supposedly made by a Hong Kong developer.

There are 4-5 levels that you have to run till you meet the boss....you go into a room and enemies spawn, kill them, they sometimes drop weapsons which are randomized, the longer you play, the more you unlock for drops. You also have an orb that you throw that binds and damages enemies. Very small rooms, at least the first "campaign" There are chests and some vendors in some rooms. You die a lot but use points to slowly upgrade your character. Beat the boss and you are on to the next "campaign" 3 campaigns right now in EA so maybe more in the future.

The weapons are really cool, the shooting is good, lots of varied enemies and it's gotten real good EA reviews so far. I'm not a huge shooter fan like I was years ago but having a blast with this. Coop up to 4 also.