Space Crew

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

Daehawk

Space Crew

Post by Daehawk »

Looks like a mix of Bomber Crew and FTL.

--------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.
I guess Ray Butts has ate his last pancake.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/daehawk
"Has high IQ. Refuses to apply it"
jztemple2

Re: Space Crew

Post by jztemple2 »

Free demo available on Steam until June 22. I'm on the road so I can't check on it till tomorrow.
My father said that anything is interesting if you bother to read about it - Michael C. Harrold
jztemple2

Post by jztemple2 »

I gave it a try. Yup, a lot like FTL and Bomber Crew, although more like the latter. Still way too much fast button mashing, so it's a pass for me.
My father said that anything is interesting if you bother to read about it - Michael C. Harrold
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

--------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.
I guess Ray Butts has ate his last pancake.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/daehawk
"Has high IQ. Refuses to apply it"
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

It's almost as if people are the problem.
jztemple2

Post by jztemple2 »

Isgrimnur wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:49 pm Released
I'd love to give it a try, but Bomber Crew just pissed me off after a while. Too fast for me :roll:
jztemple2

Post by jztemple2 »

Looked at the Steam reviews for this. "Mixed" review status. A number of the reviews cite that there are features in Bomber Crew that aren't in Space Crew like customization. I think this quote sums up a lot of the others
However, the game lacks quite a number of QoL features that it's predecessor has, combined with the largely unchanged gameplay......

Better to just buy Bomber Crew.
Zarathud

Post by Zarathud »

I am having fun with this, and it's easier than Bomber Crew so far.
"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." - Albert Einstein
"I don't stand by anything." - Trump
“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.” - John Stuart Mill, Inaugural Address Delivered to the University of St Andrews, 2/1/1867
“It is the impractical things in this tumultuous hell-scape of a world that matter most. A book, a name, chicken soup. They help us remember that, even in our darkest hour, life is still to be savored.” - Poe, Altered Carbon
jztemple2

Post by jztemple2 »

Zarathud wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:03 am I am having fun with this, and it's easier than Bomber Crew so far.
If it is easier then I might be more interested, Bomber Crew just would kick my ass in the more challenging missions. Please post more impressions if you would :D
Hrdina

Post by Hrdina »

jztemple2 wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:11 am
Zarathud wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:03 am I am having fun with this, and it's easier than Bomber Crew so far.
If it is easier then I might be more interested, Bomber Crew just would kick my ass in the more challenging missions. Please post more impressions if you would :D
Yeah, that's how I ended up feeling about Bomber Crew. I really liked it, but eventually got frustrated with some of the fast pace to the point where I just always found something else to play when I had free time.
Conform or be cast out!