The PC Gaming Hardware Glossary - from PCGamesN

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

jztemple2

The PC Gaming Hardware Glossary - from PCGamesN

Post by jztemple2 »

PC GamesN just published what for me is actually kind of a useful article: The PC gaming hardware glossary – convince the world of your tech cred
Having difficulty telling your CPU from your GPU, your FLOPS from your ROPs? We’ve all been there. The world of gaming PCs can be full of jargon, but don’t worry, this is our mammoth, in-depth PC building bluffer’s guide – the PCGamesN glossary containing all the terms and acronyms you need to convince the world you know your silicon onions.
My father said that anything is interesting if you bother to read about it - Michael C. Harrold
Kasey Chang

Re: The PC Gaming Hardware Glossary - from PCGamesN

Post by Kasey Chang »

Is it weird I only found like... 5 terms I didn't know through the whole list? :D
My game FAQs | Playing: She Will Punish Them, Sunrider: Mask of Arcadius, The Outer Worlds
jztemple2

Re: The PC Gaming Hardware Glossary - from PCGamesN

Post by jztemple2 »

Kasey Chang wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:01 pm Is it weird I only found like... 5 terms I didn't know through the whole list? :D
For you, probably not :wink:. I'm a bit rusty on some of the terminology myself and I think the article would be a help to any OOs who are contemplating getting or upgrading a PC.
My father said that anything is interesting if you bother to read about it - Michael C. Harrold