Kingdoms Reborn

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

Stefan Stirzaker

Kingdoms Reborn

Post by Stefan Stirzaker »

Anyone got this? I saw it last night and it looks identical to Banished which I really liked but it ran out of oomph after a couple of play throughs. Art style is nearly identical but gameplay is apparently better and you can do Co-Op and there are rival cities to outbuild too. I checked it out but the developer is different it looks like.

Curious if anyone has heard anything about it.
dbt1949

Re: Kingdoms Reborn

Post by dbt1949 »

I've watched it on youtube. Looks okay but not different enough from a half dozen others to make it stand out.
Ye Olde Farte
Double Ought Forty
aka dbt1949
Lorini

Post by Lorini »

Foundation is probably the best Banished style game out there. If I think of others, I'll post, but yeah I tried it and it was way boring.
Last edited by Lorini on Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Black Lives Matter
jztemple2

Post by jztemple2 »

Lorini wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:15 am Foundations is probably the best Banished style game out there. If I think of others, I'll post, but yeah I tried it and it was way boring.
I'm assuming you mean Foundation? (no "s" at the end). I've had that on my Wishlist since it hit Early Access. I really liked Banished and if Foundation is as good as Banished it will be a quick purchase for me when it leaves EA :D
My father said that anything is interesting if you bother to read about it - Michael C. Harrold