Back 4 Blood?

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

Pyperkub

Back 4 Blood?

Post by Pyperkub »

Didn't see a topic - has anyone tried out the L4D successor yet? It's on xBox GamePass too! Here's the getting started guide:
Back 4 Blood, the spiritual successor to the Left 4 Dead franchise, hit the Epic Game Store today. In it, you’ll play as one of a team of four—either players or AI-controlled bots—as you work your way through the game’s campaign trying to survive a world replete with the parasite-infected Ridden.

While you may feel like you have a handle on the whole zombie-themed shooter genre, you might want to take a minute to prepare for this particular thrill ride. Back 4 Blood mutates the genre with the addition of mission-shaping player and corruption cards, a cast of specialized cleaners, and some really freaky-looking infected.
Black Lives definitely Matter Lorini!

Also: There are three ways to not tell the truth: lies, damned lies, and statistics.
AWS260

Re: Back 4 Blood?

Post by AWS260 »

I picked this on an Epic sale recently. I've been mostly playing solo with bots to get through the campaign, with a bit of online with randos. It's pretty good! I find the card aspect kind of confusing, but the Left 4 Dead core is still a blast.
Daehawk

Re: Back 4 Blood?

Post by Daehawk »

I loved both Left4Deads and played them into the ground with strangers. I remember a year or more ago seeing B4B stuff and it looked really fun. I lost track of it and really never found it again. Im still not in a place to be playing it.

Would be a neat Halloween game.
--------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.
I guess Ray Butts has ate his last pancake.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/daehawk
"Has high IQ. Refuses to apply it"