Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

Kyosho

PSP Impression at Play-Asia

Post by Kyosho »

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-17-74-ox.html

Check it out guys. Images, videos, etc. :D
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

Since this seems to deal with the PSP, a console system, I will be moving this to the console forum.
(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW)
ChaoZ

Post by ChaoZ »

I'm still debating whether or not I should import this. My mom's going to be in Asia in 2 weeks or so, and my relatives will probably give this to me as a gift if I asked for it.

HOWEVER, the region coding for movie discs issue and the warranty issue are holding me back from asking for it.
Kyosho

Post by Kyosho »

But...it hasn't been released yet. It's sort of a preview. Hence being in Unreleased Games. . .

Perhaps Unreleased Games is restricted to games themselves and not unreleased game systems?
Suitably Ironic Moniker

Post by Suitably Ironic Moniker »

Perhaps Unreleased Games is restricted to games themselves and not unreleased game systems?
BINGO!!
When I was a boy, I laid in my twin-sized bed and wondered where my brother was. - Mitch Hedberg
CharlieDelta

Post by CharlieDelta »

Also, anything console related would go into console games. that includes games and hardware, released or unreleased. I suppose if a game was cross-platform and was being released on the PC as well, you could make a case for it in unreleased games, but otherwise, if it's console related, it goes into console gaming. I don't want you guys to have to mix with the rest of the riff-raff ;)
Kyosho

Post by Kyosho »

I did not know that. I'm new, and I appreciate your patience with me. So this place is primarily PC games, and if I want to talk about console games I'd probably be better off at Console Gold. Well, that's okay. I'm not much of a console gamer anyways. :)
CharlieDelta

Post by CharlieDelta »

hey don't sweat it. Not to take anything away from CG, but console games do have a place here as well. Notice the thread got more replies here in Consoles than it did in unreleased games. ;) Thats because more of the people who are likely to be interested in it as a topic will see it here. We try to be as specific as possible in the descriptions for each forum, but sometimes a little ambiguity slips through. Thats why the mods are here though. if it's in the wrong forum, it just gets moved to where it'll get more exposure to the people who are likely to want to repond to it. No worries.

And welcome to OO :)