Friday the 13th

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

GreenGoo

Re: Friday the 13th

Post by GreenGoo »

Lost conn to 3 out of 4 games so far. Up until now, I had never been kicked from a game. Not sure if it's me or what.

That said, the one game I played, I escaped, and got 1800+ exp for my trouble (on double xp weekend). That's more than Jason usually gets, fyi.
GreenGoo

Post by GreenGoo »

Pretty much constantly getting booted partway through a game. The game is not enough fun to put up with this, so I guess I'll see how it works after the 2x exp weekend.
GreenGoo

Post by GreenGoo »

My son had Dead by Daylight gifted to him a few weeks back, and he bought all the DLC during the sale. I think I want to buy it, but after my lukewarm experiences with Friday the 13th, I'm leery about buying another game of similar ilk.

Not being able to play this past weekend nudged me even farther away from the game in terms of interest.
Glycerine

Friday the 13th

Post by Glycerine »

I was trying to show my daughter how to play this because she said it looked like fun. Literally the first person we run into in the very first cabin calls her a stupid bitch for not getting out of his way while I was trying to explain how to reinforce a door. This game has the most toxic bunch of losers I've ever experienced online, and that's saying something. Needless to say it pretty much killed her interest in the game and now she doesn't even want to try it. Sometimes I really cannot stand people. For now I guess we'll be waiting to see how the single player pans out.
YellowKing

Post by YellowKing »

I'm not playing again until they patch out the matchmaking and some of the exploit spots.

On one map there's a certain spot where the counselors can stand on a little rock in the lake and Jason has no way to get them. I was playing Jason, and three counselors were just sitting there waiting for time to run out.

I was in party chat so they couldn't talk to me, so two of them start sending me messages: "U MAD BRO?"

I ignored them and just quit the match since I was hosting, and I'll be damned if they were going to get any XP from me.

So they then start blowing me up with vulgar and profanity/strewn messages. I wound up reporting all of the messages and reported them for cheating. Who knows if that does anything, but it felt good.

I wasn't really mad because I've reached the age where a bunch of kids being stupid fails to raise my blood pressure. But it did take away from my game time which was annoying.