[Mobile] Real Racing 3, annoying as heck, but fun

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

Moliere

Re: [Mobile] Real Racing 3, annoying as heck, but fun

Post by Moliere »

Finished Day 4 in Phase 2. No problems except the first race required you to win an Elimination without any collisions on the Melbourne track. It took me around 10 tries to get through that bumper car racetrack without any front/back hits on another car and still win the race.
"The world is suffering more today from the good people who want to mind other men's business than it is from the bad people who are willing to let everybody look after their own individual affairs." - Clarence Darrow
AK47

Post by AK47 »

Just won the 375 F1. Man the last day was a pain simply because of 7.4. It was almost impossible to get 10+ kms and 20 skids and then the time interval for service ensured that i only completed 7.4 on the last day with 2 hours to spare and 2 units of serviceable condition left. Then I used the Engineer and won 7.5 leaving me with 7.6 to complete which i did with a little over an hour to spare. WHEW!! 412T will be commenced only after New Years!

Hope you all had a fantastic Xmas! Wish you all a happy and prosperous New Year!!
JamesDaniel93

Post by JamesDaniel93 »

Debating whether to purchase the Porsche 911 RSR 2014 as it's 50% off at 325 gold right now..
Kasey Chang

Post by Kasey Chang »

personally, there isn't many places to use that RSR 2014.
My game FAQs | Playing: She Will Punish Them, Sunrider: Mask of Arcadius, The Outer Worlds
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

Playing one of them on my wife's Kindle Fire HDX.Pretty fun.
--------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.
I guess Ray Butts has ate his last pancake.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/daehawk
"Has high IQ. Refuses to apply it"
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

Moliere wrote:Finished Day 4 in Phase 2. No problems except the first race required you to win an Elimination without any collisions on the Melbourne track. It took me around 10 tries to get through that bumper car racetrack without any front/back hits on another car and still win the race.
Finished phase 2 after bribing my way past 3 or 4 more races. Just ridiculous stuff like finish 11th while skidding 10 times or stay in 19th place without passing or being passed.
"The world is suffering more today from the good people who want to mind other men's business than it is from the bad people who are willing to let everybody look after their own individual affairs." - Clarence Darrow
JamesDaniel93

Post by JamesDaniel93 »

I guess I'll probably just purchase the Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale seeing as it's on sale right now. I'll be able to complete another 3 series with it at least.
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

I just finished the Scuderia Ferrari Championships with 4 hours to spare. :dance:

Phase Three took me around $1M in cash for upgrades and service along with around 300 Gold for upgrades and bribes to skip certain impossible races, but now I have my shiny new F14. Fortunately, along the way I was able to complete a few other series up to 100% and move up a few levels to raise the Gold needed.
AK47

Post by AK47 »

DL 124
771 Gold
R$ 1.4 million
Cars 91/105

I got all the 3 Ferrari formula 1 cars after spending a little gold to skip a few levels on the final one. My phone fell and the screen shattered. Took me 2 days to get it fixed so I had to play catch up which lead me to spend about 105 Gs to skip 3 events, however as the rewards were 125 Gs and I got the car, I think its a win.

On an aside, I also bought the Spada TS as it became available and as the Countach is on sale, it sounded like a good deal so bought that as well.
ChesterChaz

Post by ChesterChaz »

Of the 3 Ferrari,the F14T was easily the best in terms handling.I struggled a little bit early on through the traction zone as I'm turning all assist off.I'm playing the same race over and over again trying to find the limit and test my skills..
AK47

Post by AK47 »

DL 124
411 Gold
R$ 1.1 million
Cars 92/105

I bought the 2013 RSR as well on discount. Seriously depleting my gold reserves. Now for the 599 GTB as and when it comes on sale. Got enough to race till then. Kinda bored now what with the crazy gold requirements for the Spada concept series. It is such an ugly car and it handles like the Miura. Think I am going to be stuck without doing much in that series.
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

$7.1M
248 Gold
level 105
84% event completion
4215 total races
80 of 105 cars

I have reached 75% or 100% on every series that didn't have a crazy gold/PR requirement. Not much else to do until the next Event opens up. I do my daily race to collect another $100k and that's it.
AK47

Post by AK47 »

Is it just me or is everyone bored of RR3?
Kasey Chang

Post by Kasey Chang »

I haven't played for weeks.
My game FAQs | Playing: She Will Punish Them, Sunrider: Mask of Arcadius, The Outer Worlds
bzikofski

Post by bzikofski »

I haven't played for months and I don't miss it - it is truly an addictive habit that was taking a lot of my time... But the game itself is good ;)
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

For the last couple of weeks I kept having issues with the driving physics disappearing. I would be driving and then all the sudden my car drifts off the road until it hits a wall. I would then spend a few precious seconds trying to back the car up and get it turned back towards the road. This happened almost every day at least once. Different cars, different races, and different tracks.

I tried doing the last monthly challenge, spending all my gold on the car upgrades and I still couldn't finish the minimum requirements. Enough was enough. I uninstalled the game. Too bad since I had $7M in cash with nothing to spend it on since I owned all the cash cars and cash upgrades.
ChesterChaz

Post by ChesterChaz »

Kasey Chang wrote:Woot! Broke my 1 lap personal record at Suzuka with the BMW M3 GT2 ALMS... 1:38.354! I had a 30 second lead over the 2nd place guy!

DL135.6, 76 out of 95 cars, 1.147 MIL R$, 212 gold

Challenge stage 5... Goal 3 of 5... Winning, NO SKIDDING, NO TRACTION CONTROL? Ouch... My car's in the shop... will try when I wake up. That is gonna be HARD...
I think a 1.35.0 is possible with all assists off.my personal best so far is 1.35.593.
ChesterChaz

Post by ChesterChaz »

Haven't played for nearly 2 months and feels quite a bit rusty with the BMW m3 gt2 alms at suzuka.I'm lapping some 4 seconds off my personal best and struggled to settle into a rhythm especially through the first sector.
ChesterChaz

Post by ChesterChaz »

Just set a new record today at suzuka,a 1.35.446 with the alms.I think it's really possible to break the 1.35.0 barrier so I'll have another go at it later.Just now,I had a lap which I think will be in the 1.34 had I not gone wide at the Spoon Curve.I have problems on entry into the second apex of that corner most of the time and I can't seem to find a way around it.any suggestion??
ChesterChaz

Post by ChesterChaz »

I'm so happy to set a new personal best at suzuka with alms,1.35.258.Tried five different rear ride-height and found a much better balance.you really need a good balance in the first sector especially through the esses before it gets a bit stop-start in the middle sector.Degner 1 is a tricky corner and sometimes I'm putting four wheels off the line as I'm setting up degner 2.it is easy to run wide on the exit of degner 2 if you carry a lot of speed on entry.