[Mobile] Real Racing 3, annoying as heck, but fun

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

blahbot

Re: [Mobile] Real Racing 3, annoying as heck, but fun

Post by blahbot »

nope, not there...guess they just don't offer it on kindle..the cheapest I've got Gold is a couple of dollars and no cheaper.
Kasey Chang

Post by Kasey Chang »

In that case, cloud save, then install the Google version and restore from cloud.
My game FAQs | Playing: She Will Punish Them, Sunrider: Mask of Arcadius, The Outer Worlds
Kasey Chang

Post by Kasey Chang »

Can't progress any further in Open Sky. My Caterham is low on power but I can usually make it back up in the corners. So I can t do the drag or speed events. I just checked the remaining events and there are no more events I can do because those have PR restrictions and would require me to spend gold I don't have. I was hoping to get 75 percent for the completion bonus but looks like 71 will have to do.
My game FAQs | Playing: She Will Punish Them, Sunrider: Mask of Arcadius, The Outer Worlds
blahbot

Post by blahbot »

Kasey Chang wrote:In that case, cloud save, then install the Google version and restore from cloud.
Can't download from the 'play store to a kindle without rooting the kindle, which I don't want to do. I guess I'll just have to struggle on....that really sucks about the Open Sky, you can unlock the next series though right?

Still creeping ever so slowly forward..those 50k upgrades are a killer, had to buy a bunch to get my beamer to hit the PR for the last races in Accolade, at least I didn't have to use gold although my joy at seeing over $5mil in the bank was short-lived. Only one race remaining in Supercar masters, having to service the Audi after every race really slows the whole process down.

My Bentley got delivered which leaves me on: $4.65Mil, 845 Gold and level 90, with 47 cars...
Kasey Chang

Post by Kasey Chang »

Managed to get 76^% on Open Sky with only 2 cars after all... by getting 22 out of 30 upgrades for the Caterham 7, and some judicious wifi-off time, I was able to get to 76% completion. Finished Elimination at Dubai (event 20), won head to head in event 19 and got 2nd place in drag race (can't beat Ariel V8 in drag, no way!). Finished time trial, and got 1/2/1 in event 17, won gold in event 15 and 16. Managed to get 3rd in the speed snap in event 12 and won the other two races. Got gold in everything else I could, which is enough for 76% (that final gold really helped).

I can afford the MacLaren F1 now, but I'm saving up a little more for the Zonda F. However, racing is a bit difficult in a MacLaren MP4-12, which is much looser in the tail than you'd like, and there are a LOT of events that has very high PR requirements. I really do need to get that Zonda delivered. :) EDIT: Got it! Finished one more race, elimination in Vanguard event 15. It was really close, as that Mucielago really kept out in front, and it's actually faster than me, but not on the corners. I stayed behind it, and actually forced him off the road when it's down to like 10 seconds left at a big right-hander, thus giving me enough cushion to finish at 1st place. But that brought my R$ down to... 501. Yep, five hundred and 1 R$. Hahaha.

Just did my regular money race with Shelby GT. No double, ended up with 20K after the bonus. I'll try to do the same with the M3 (which requires a VERY different line than the Shelby).
Bob2567 (4 rr3)

Post by Bob2567 (4 rr3) »

Kasey Chang wrote:Managed to get 76^% on Open Sky with only 2 cars after all... by getting 22 out of 30 upgrades for the Caterham 7, and some judicious wifi-off time, I was able to get to 76% completion. Finished Elimination at Dubai (event 20), won head to head in event 19 and got 2nd place in drag race (can't beat Ariel V8 in drag, no way!). Finished time trial, and got 1/2/1 in event 17, won gold in event 15 and 16. Managed to get 3rd in the speed snap in event 12 and won the other two races. Got gold in everything else I could, which is enough for 76% (that final gold really helped).

I can afford the MacLaren F1 now, but I'm saving up a little more for the Zonda F. However, racing is a bit difficult in a MacLaren MP4-12, which is much looser in the tail than you'd like, and there are a LOT of events that has very high PR requirements. I really do need to get that Zonda delivered. :) EDIT: Got it! Finished one more race, elimination in Vanguard event 15. It was really close, as that Mucielago really kept out in front, and it's actually faster than me, but not on the corners. I stayed behind it, and actually forced him off the road when it's down to like 10 seconds left at a big right-hander, thus giving me enough cushion to finish at 1st place. But that brought my R$ down to... 501. Yep, five hundred and 1 R$. Hahaha.

Just did my regular money race with Shelby GT. No double, ended up with 20K after the bonus. I'll try to do the same with the M3 (which requires a VERY different line than the Shelby).
yeah, I despise the mp4. Such a disappointment. Is the aventador any better?
Kasey Chang

Post by Kasey Chang »

Aventador as the car? Not really, but then I only put 4 upgrades into it before I bought the Zonda. Was putting all of my money into finishing the other two major series (Open Sky and Aston Martin)

I am wondering if I should go back and buy some of the super-expensive cars I skipped, like Bentley Supersport, Porsche 918 Spyder Concept, the BMW ALMS car, etc, or should I just go ahead and try to push the top end? Those cars don't cost gold, just a lot of R$ (800K, 600K, 350K, etc. ) and I didn't buy the MacLaren F1 either.

The strange thing about MP4-12 is it actually doesn't handle that well. It handles WORSE than the Nissan GT-R, IMHO. As a gold-only car, I was severely disappointed. But it's the earliest "supercar" that one had access to. The bad part about the car is its unpredictability.

Most cars, when you turn hard, you generally understeer, as in you can't turn hard enough and you "slide outside" the turn. (So you fix that by improving the tires and the suspension so you can handle higher G-loads)

MP4-12 is weird in that it managed to understeer AND oversteer at the SAME TIME. Let me explain. The Suzuka course. After the starting grid there's a little straight, then you get into a right-hander as turn 1, which leads into yet another but tighter right-hander as turn 2. My driving line is go left on the straight, brake at a particular marker, cut into the inside and hit the brakes hard. Usually that's enough to get me slowed down just enough to turn and slow enough to stay inside the curve for the turn 2. I just have to adjust the braking point to account for the car's G-load or actual speed.

I can't do that with the MP4-12. This car does NOT want to turn while under braking or the tail breaks loose and you end up with oversteer. So what do I mean I get both understeer and oversteer? When I do the Suzuka turn 1 in MP-412, I brake, turn, my tail comes loose, and I slide SIDEWAYS onto the sand overrun area. I went off the course like understeer, but my tail swung like oversteer.

We'll see if the Zonda F is any better.
Bob2567 (4 rr3)

Kasey Chang wrote:Aventador as the car? Not really, but then I only put 4 upgrades into it before I bought the Zonda. Was putting all of my money into finishing the other two major series (Open Sky and Aston Martin)

I am wondering if I should go back and buy some of the super-expensive cars I skipped, like Bentley Supersport, Porsche 918 Spyder Concept, the BMW ALMS car, etc, or should I just go ahead and try to push the top end? Those cars don't cost gold, just a lot of R$ (800K, 600K, 350K, etc. ) and I didn't buy the MacLaren F1 either.

The strange thing about MP4-12 is it actually doesn't handle that well. It handles WORSE than the Nissan GT-R, IMHO. As a gold-only car, I was severely disappointed. But it's the earliest "supercar" that one had access to. The bad part about the car is its unpredictability.

Most cars, when you turn hard, you generally understeer, as in you can't turn hard enough and you "slide outside" the turn. (So you fix that by improving the tires and the suspension so you can handle higher G-loads)

MP4-12 is weird in that it managed to understeer AND oversteer at the SAME TIME. Let me explain. The Suzuka course. After the starting grid there's a little straight, then you get into a right-hander as turn 1, which leads into yet another but tighter right-hander as turn 2. My driving line is go left on the straight, brake at a particular marker, cut into the inside and hit the brakes hard. Usually that's enough to get me slowed down just enough to turn and slow enough to stay inside the curve for the turn 2. I just have to adjust the braking point to account for the car's G-load or actual speed.

I can't do that with the MP4-12. This car does NOT want to turn while under braking or the tail breaks loose and you end up with oversteer. So what do I mean I get both understeer and oversteer? When I do the Suzuka turn 1 in MP-412, I brake, turn, my tail comes loose, and I slide SIDEWAYS onto the sand overrun area. I went off the course like understeer, but my tail swung like oversteer.

I'm loving my 918 spyder and m3 gt2, they have 1.45-60 g's and zoom forward close to as fast as the mp4, though maybe 2% straight line slower. They grip the road and can go around speedway at 160-70 mph at least if you drive them correctly, I zoomed through v8 and accolade series. Also, the m3 gt2 can do the 5 lap Suzuka race at the end of accolade, a guaranteed 35000 for 1st place, 130,000 with full daily bonus and manager. DO NOT GET THE LEXUS LFA BTW ONCE YOU FINISH GT1 YOU UNLOCK IT AND THE CUP AFTER IT TOO, my brother and I bought it then he finished gt1 and got really pissed off, and so did i :grund:
Bob2567 (4 rr3)

Bob2567 (4 rr3) wrote:
Kasey Chang wrote:Aventador as the car? Not really, but then I only put 4 upgrades into it before I bought the Zonda. Was putting all of my money into finishing the other two major series (Open Sky and Aston Martin)

I'm loving my 918 spyder and m3 gt2, they have 1.45-60 g's and zoom forward close to as fast as the mp4, though maybe 2% straight line slower. They grip the road and can go around speedway at 160-70 mph at least if you drive them correctly, I zoomed through v8 and accolade series. Also, the m3 gt2 can do the 5 lap Suzuka race at the end of accolade, a guaranteed 35000 for 1st place, 130,000 with full daily bonus and manager. DO NOT GET THE LEXUS LFA BTW ONCE YOU FINISH GT1 YOU UNLOCK IT AND THE CUP AFTER IT TOO, my brother and I bought it then he finished gt1 and got really pissed off, and so did i :grund:
don't buy lfa when you unlock it's showcase, and don't unlock it in the cup underneath accolade either, wait until you've done gt1. :naughty:
blahbot

Post by blahbot »

I guess I won't buy the LFA then..I'll leave it locked in the series under accolade, thanks for letting me know..so it's free when you unlock the LFA showcase, or when you complete GT1? Or is it never free, just discounted?

Otherwise still just plodding along, picked up the SL 65 Black series, the Bentley is like driving a pig....

48 cars, $4.67mil, 868 Gold. Accolade at 80, prestige at 12.

Really enjoying the M3 GT2 and I did definitely enjoy the Spyder concept as well. I don't remember the MP4 being that twitchy and I disliked the R35 intensely. I guess I'll have to go back and give it another race...

Should I pick up the AMG GT3 when I unlock it, or is there something else I should wait for...
Bob2567 (4 rr3)

blahbot wrote:I guess I won't buy the LFA then..I'll leave it locked in the series under accolade, thanks for letting me know..so it's free when you unlock the LFA showcase, or when you complete GT1? Or is it never free, just discounted?

Otherwise still just plodding along, picked up the SL 65 Black series, the Bentley is like driving a pig....

48 cars, $4.67mil, 868 Gold. Accolade at 80, prestige at 12.

Really enjoying the M3 GT2 and I did definitely enjoy the Spyder concept as well. I don't remember the MP4 being that twitchy and I disliked the R35 intensely. I guess I'll have to go back and give it another race...

Should I pick up the AMG GT3 when I unlock it, or is there something else I should wait for...
The lfa showcase AND ferrari things will be both unlocked after gt1, but lfa is only discounted in the thing under accolade. (You never need to use it tho). Don't buy amg gt3, keep saving up gold for later, I just kept upgrading my sl65 until I unlocked aston martin. And don't buy vanquish, upgrade db9 even if it means with gold if you have to.
Kasey Chang

Post by Kasey Chang »

Driver 99.5, 58 out of 88 vehicles, 31K R$ and 50 gold.

Got my Zonda F delivered, and its upgrades are 50K or so PER LEVEL or 10-20 gold each level. Ouch. But it's plenty fast, until the PR requirement races. I'm at 66% complete for Vanguard and haven't even started on 12+ CYL Slam to try to get to the Veyron. No way I'll accumulate enough money in the next few days to buy the Veyron even if I managed to unlock it, not to mention the car's in the shop for 3 hours.

Nothing else really worth reporting other than amount of competition in the Vanguard series. In the drag race, my 2.5 second to 60 Aventador is LAST PLACE. AND it's the fastest dragster I have in that series. Which basically means it needs more upgrades. *sigh*
blahbot

Post by blahbot »

ahhh, ok so I don't need it..right,hmmm

I think I'll probably pick it up when it gets discounted then, otherwise I'll be paying full whack for it at some point in the future. The way my brain works is that I would rather buy the cars when they're discounted than when they're at full price, I may be cursing that decision later, but for now that's the plan. I mean if I'm going to complete the game I need to eventually buy all of the cars anyway, so I might as well buy them as cheaply as possible. It's not so important that I get the big cars as quickly as possible just that I spend as little gold as possible in the long run....

We'll see, if I'm spitting feathers later, I'll only have myself to blame...

managed to get a couple of races in this afternoon, $4.78mil, level 91, 871 Gold,
Bob2567 (4 rr3)

blahbot wrote:ahhh, ok so I don't need it..right,hmmm

I think I'll probably pick it up when it gets discounted then, otherwise I'll be paying full whack for it at some point in the future. The way my brain works is that I would rather buy the cars when they're discounted than when they're at full price, I may be cursing that decision later, but for now that's the plan. I mean if I'm going to complete the game I need to eventually buy all of the cars anyway, so I might as well buy them as cheaply as possible. It's not so important that I get the big cars as quickly as possible just that I spend as little gold as possible in the long run....

We'll see, if I'm spitting feathers later, I'll only have myself to blame...

managed to get a couple of races in this afternoon, $4.78mil, level 91, 871 Gold,
I've calculated that it is about 1000 gold far from possible to get every car discounted, however I know it is possible to get the agera r without paying or hacking.
Kasey Chang

Post by Kasey Chang »

Legend Continues to 27%, but 11 out of 33 upgrades don't seem to be enough to finish the series. This needs LOTS and LOTS of upgrades. I generally not THAT bad with endurance races, but there's one I can barely get 3rd. And it's time to send it to the repair shop already. I guess there's going to be a decent reward when I get to driver level 100...
blahbot

Post by blahbot »

Bob2567 (4 rr3) wrote: I've calculated that it is about 1000 gold far from possible to get every car discounted, however I know it is possible to get the agera r without paying or hacking.
Yeah I worked out that I'm going to need somewhere in the region of 4000 gold to get every car with a discount...which is a lot..if I get to driver level 1000 (doing an AussieBob) then I should just about manage it...otherwise, I think it's mainly that last series 'vertex', that gives the problems, I think -and I stress that I'm not 100%- that I should be able to get every gold car up to that point....then it's going to get ridiculous.

It's a bit daft but unfortunately I really, really don't like leaving series uncompleted...I think it's very unlikely that I'm ever going to finish the whole game before RR4 comes out. Still having fun though...
Kasey Chang

Post by Kasey Chang »

Just don't bother collecting cars. I mainly go for the completion bonuses, which are at 25, 50, 75 and 100 percent points. If can get to 75, I don't bother going for 80 or 85 unless I know I can get to 100% without spending too much.

Driver level 99.9 27K in cash / 56 gold. spent all my cash to upgrade my Cobra to advance in legend continues. I paid for 5 upgrades, which should take the car to PR of 31 or so. Though no way I'll get 100% since they have at least once race with PR=34, and I've used up all the "R$ only" upgrades.

This also means I can't upgrade my Zonda F, which, at 50K per upgrade, is really eating into the budget. Racing those "money races" is slow and tedious "grind" work. Which is exactly the way they intended, of course. They want to you take a shortcut and PAY them real moola. And I do pay them a little here and there.

Missed the chance at the Veyron, and the next on-sale car is the Porsche 918 RSR Concept, which is a gold only car. Pass! (though 100 or so gold for that is not bad, can be used in two series I think)
blahbot

Post by blahbot »

it's just not that easy for me to leave a series uncompleted.......I'm still really unhappy that American muscle is sitting at 95%..I keep getting these thoughts that say it's only 8 Gold to 100% and then I'll win 21Gold...even though I know that's not quite true...

I guess it just depends on what you want from the Game..If you want to drive an Aventador, or if you want to see all the little gold 100% labels..I'm enjoying seeing all the little gold 100% labels. To buy those last five cars without a discount is something like 3300 Gold anyway, with a discount 2640. So even if I didn't spend any gold on anything I'd still have to more than triple the amount of gold in my bank to get them..I don't see that happening anytime soon. As it stands I figure that assuming no bonus series and assuming that I get 50 Gold from each of the other series and NOT counting driver level bonus' I can afford to get the Zonda R when I get there..that's assuming a 100% on each series which, if I have to spend gold to get there may not happen. Alternatively if I don't spend any gold on a series, but I do increase by 5 driver levels per sereis it works out the same...these numbers are all very wooly as obviously I don't know how many levels I'll increase, how much the fame required to increase a level increases by etc. etc. but this is the direction my thoughts are going in at the moment.

God knows how I'm going to earn the 2100Gold to afford the last 4 cars...cross that bridge when I get to it I guess..
Kasey Chang

Post by Kasey Chang »

Unless there's a PR requirement, turn off the WiFi may be the edge you need to win the race.
blahbot

Post by blahbot »

Kasey Chang wrote:Unless there's a PR requirement, turn off the WiFi may be the edge you need to win the race.
unfortunately it is a PR requirement, I need PR 13, I've got PR 12.3..the cheapest way to get the 0.7PR is with new brakes and wheels. That would cost 12 Gold..for a win of 21 (at least, I'm not sure what the 100% bonus is). Difficulty being that I already spent however much gold on the car to buy it, so in reality it's something like 100 and 12 gold to win 21...

still I only started the calculating after I'd laid out the cash to buy the car originally, so taking that point in time as my base line, it would only be 12 gold to win 21...

Round and round in circles....

I'm not going to spend it, I don't even like driving the car and it's not a big money earner so it's not like I'm going to be coming back to it to drive over and over again...not worth it...
Kasey Chang

Post by Kasey Chang »

Level 100, yeah! Still 58 out of 88 cars. 81K R$ and 86 Gold.

Have to spend some R$ to upgrade the Zonda F or else I can't even get to 75% completion on Vanguard Challenge. However, the Zonda F is advanced enough that even with just 3-5 upgrades it's already better than a 26 out of 30 upgraded MacLaren MP4-12C in terms of PR. However, level 2 upgrades for Zonda are like... 100K. Yes, for SINGLE level upgrade. OUCH. Right now I've spent money for all level 1 upgrades for the Zonda, as I need to win 2 races to get 75% completion, and they all seem to have PR ratings requirements.

Got 53% on "The Legend Continues" with Cobra 427. And I only have 16/33 upgrades. However that' only comes up to PR rating of 31.7. There are 3 races I can do before I come up to a race that is PR requirement of 34 (Eeek!) Hopefully I can win the other races, but I can't 100% complete this series either. Will stop at 75%.

Tried 1 race in the 12+ Cyl Slam series, and the Zonda F takes too long. repair is like 4.5 hours, and one or two races is all it can do.

Best money maker is STILL Aston Martin final race, final cup. I have yet to lose a race where there were no glitches or I had a REALLY bad day. Regular earning is 20-21K. Even quadrupled, you're only at 80K or so, then add another 3500-4000 bonus.
blahbot

Post by blahbot »

Was there a increased reward for hitting 100..or just the 5 Gold?
Kasey Chang

Post by Kasey Chang »

There's also a bonus gold reward for "Pro Elite" achievement, 15 gold, I think.

APPEND: I may be able to get to 75% without spending any more R$ on Vanguard. I got 2nd place to Event 15 race 2, and I'm at 74%. If I win 1st place I should have 75% completion. May have to turn off WiFi.

I ALMOST won first-place, actually. At about 2/3rds I was riding the bumper of the Aventador. He's faster on the straights, but slows down too much for corners. I tried a curb overtake but I must be a hair short and hit him, and we both spun out, but he recovered first. So I know I can get 1st without any more upgrades.

I'm short on money for upgrades any way. Right now I'm down to 40K R$ and the car's PR = 59.8, not enough to run race 3 which is PR requirement of 60.

With gold at 86 it's tempting to THINK about whether I can afford the Porsche 918 RSR Concept for a bit more completion, until I looked over my choices... I can't *really* complete the series that I can use the car for. It'd cost too much to upgrade them. East/West throwdown, for example. My highest upgraded car is the Nissan Sumo GT-R GT1, which is 15/20 upgrades, at 63.4 PR. The last 3 races have ratings of 65/65/66. And I have no R$ upgrades left. It's all gold only, and it's like 12-22 gold EACH. So buying the RSR won't help me really complete the series unless I have ANOTHER reserve of 100 gold for upgrading the vehicles. RSR starts at a mere PR of 56, so it has a LONG way to go (gold and R$ upgrades) to match or exceed the Nissan Sumo GT-R GT1. It's more cost-effective to upgrade the GT-R, and it's already too expensive to upgrade the GT-R (which I can use in the upcoming GT1 series). By this reasoning, there's no point to buy the RSR at all.

Maybe I should just grind for money and go back to the older races. This hobby's getting a bit "expensive" and tedious. :D
Kasey Chang

Post by Kasey Chang »

Driver 100.5, 58 of 88 cars. R$ 67K, 101 gold.

Vanguard challenge has been completed to 75%, but I haven't yet upgraded the car to meet PR=60, which I need to do now, as I need one MORE trophy to unlock the GT1 race. Zonda F upgrades are ridiculous in price: 80K to 120K per upgrade?! (and that's upgrade 2, I can't imagine what upgrade 4 or 5 would cost). I can probably achieve this by trying one of two races, may have to do it with WiFi off though to unlock GT1. Still, it must be done, so I paid 88K for ONE last Zonda F upgrade, which basically used up all my "daily quadruple" bonus for the day.

I am starting to wonder whether I REALLY should open GT1 though. I was really thinking about going back to buy up some expensive early cars like 918 Spyder Concept, M3 GT2 ALMS, and Conti Supersport. They don't cost gold, just a lot of R$. And there's the potential of completion bonus that may get me some extra gold. MAYBE. I may even go back and buy the MacLaren F1, but I'll need a couple million in R$ which I don't have. *sigh*
blahbot

Post by blahbot »

You should definitely get the M3 GT2..drives like it's on rails and makes the last Suzuka GP in Accolade a breeze, meaning that your daily quadruple race can net you in excess of $148,000..and if you have 'The Wench' as well you can pick up over 10,000 fame. Not bad for 5 minutes work...

Level 92, $4.97mil, 874 gold, 45% complete. Not enjoying Prestige at all...the Black series is not a fun car to drive...does anybody remember (approxiamately) how much gold they had to spend on it to get the series completed (minus the GT3 showcase/timetrial)?
Kasey Chang

Post by Kasey Chang »

My MB SL 65 AMG Black Series only has 24/29 upgrades to get 80% completion, so if you're only going for 75% you may do it with one less. Current upgrade status is Engine 4/7, Drivetrain 4/4, Body 3/4, Suspension 4/5, Exhaust 3/3, Brakes 3/3, Tires 3/3.

Generally speaking, last upgrade is almost always gold only, so I definitely paid for 4, possibly 6 different gold upgrades. I'd say expect to pay between 40-80 in gold upgrades... that's a guesstimate.

There's a full list of upgrade prices in the Interwebs somewhere.

What do you guys generally upgrade? I almost always upgrade tires and suspension first, then drivetrain / brakes / exhaust / body with engine being almost last, but this seriously depends on the track. On the high speed tracks you need engine and drivetrain
blahbot

Post by blahbot »

Definitely handling first and a drivetrain. If I need to upgrade more for PR I tend to just stick on one across the board. I guess as they get more expensive that habit will change!

Still definitely considering picking up the GT3...if I have to stick 80 gold into the Black series to get to 75% then It's not far off the discount price of the GT3, I can then upgrade the GT3 with R$ only and get the 100% bouns to offset the price a little more. Then I won't need to pay full whack when time comes for me to be looking back to get the 100% completion..

I was reading today that it costs over $6mil to fully upgrade the Veneno plus, yes plus, 2100 gold...bloody hell..

This is a weird business model, seems like they designed it to be walked away from, hacked or only playable by millionaires...I wonder if anybody has ever completed it without spending a dime, hacking, or taking advantage of all the bugs out there that aren't available on a kindle...

anyway still making progress..

R$5.2mil (woohooo!!), 880Gold, level 92
Kasey Chang

Post by Kasey Chang »

Completed "The Legend Continues" to 75%. Next couple races have ridiculously high PR requirements, so NOT attempting those.

Got enough to buy the other Bentley Continental (Super Sport, I think), may use that to finish the series for a couple more gold. That's the cheapest, or should I got for the BMW GT2 ALMS or some other target like 918 Spyder? Hmmm...
blahbot

Post by blahbot »

Both the Spyder and the ALMS are a blast to drive. The ALMS around Suzuka is my goto daily double race at the moment because it's so easy and nets a vast amount of cash, the 918 pops up in another series though so maybe it would be best to get that and get a head start later on. Who knows ..currently a bit down in the dumps after realising I'm never going to complete the game without either hacking or spending 1000's of dollars...might as well buy that Murc GT3

stil $5.4mil, 883Gold, level 93....
Bob2567 (4 rr3)

blahbot wrote:Both the Spyder and the ALMS are a blast to drive. The ALMS around Suzuka is my goto daily double race at the moment because it's so easy and nets a vast amount of cash, the 918 pops up in another series though so maybe it would be best to get that and get a head start later on. Who knows ..currently a bit down in the dumps after realising I'm never going to complete the game without either hacking or spending 1000's of dollars...might as well buy that Murc GT3

stil $5.4mil, 883Gold, level 93....
But you'll still get the agera r if you don't buy the gold ferraris!
blahbot

Post by blahbot »

Bob2567 (4 rr3) wrote: But you'll still get the agera r if you don't buy the gold ferraris!
true enough...time to take the advice offered and not buy every gold car....if the OCD will let me...
Bob2567 (4 rr3)

blahbot wrote:
Bob2567 (4 rr3) wrote: But you'll still get the agera r if you don't buy the gold ferraris!
true enough...time to take the advice offered and not buy every gold car....if the OCD will let me...
What's your gc?
blahbot

Post by blahbot »

883, I posted on the previous page about how many cars I think I will be able to afford...
Bob2567 (4 rr3)

blahbot wrote:883, I posted on the previous page about how many cars I think I will be able to afford...
Nono, as in gamecenter
blahbot

Post by blahbot »

ah, don't have game center, I play on kindle I can only add friends through facebook...
blahbot

Post by blahbot »

There's a new survey going around...

Also there is apparently about to be a new massive update...Pit stops seem likely, although they'll probably cost Gold.

Ah well, still struggling on (not struggling really, still enjoying myself)..I received the advice that I should keep going as best I can until I was satisfied that I'd done the best I could..then hack the F*** out of it to get to 100%..

Now, I have absolutely no intention of hacking my kindle...but I have come to the conclusion that I'm going to just keep playing my game and hope like anything that the Monkey's see sense and make either Gold more affordable, or decrease the gold price of the ridiculous cars.

Vital Statistics: $5.47mil, 883Gold, level 93 and 48 trucks..
Kasey Chang

Post by Kasey Chang »

Pit stops makes no sense. The races are so short already. (max is what? 5 laps? 6?) Unless they're adding demolition derby you don't need pitstops.

On the other hand, I don't mind seeing something like an Aussie Challenge (more Aussie cars like Ford Falcon, Holdens, and the big Aussie V8's) Developers are Aussies, right? Took them long enough. :)

And Rallycross races on road courses. They have the Hyundai i20 WRC, they can add a few more WRC cars for Rallycross.
blahbot

Post by blahbot »

I think that they are planning longer races, building on the Road to LeMans push...the last race in the second LeMans event was 10 Laps of Spa which is a fairly big time investment, if they start running down that route pit stops could make sense although it could possibly alienate the average 5 min gamer. It would also mean that they'd have to make the damage algorithm a bit more obvious as well I would suspect. As it stands starting a race with a nearly dead car doesn't mean that the handling gets rubbish halfway through the course, I think that would have to change.

Otherwise I think Gumpert was touted as a new car, I dread to think how much it would cost though.

It's supposed to be the "biggest update yet" which would suggest it's more than just a new car or two/new track or two etc. but rather a whole new feature.

I'm quite excited, but also a little apprehensive about just how much more Gold we're all going to need.

In other news, I bit the bullet and bought the GT3 also picked up the DB9 so my Stats aren't quite as healthy as they once were, especially since the GT3 is disappointing and I need to whack a bunch of upgrades into it straight off the bat.

Vitals: $5.2Mil, 771Gold, level 93 and 50 cars.
Kasey Chang

Post by Kasey Chang »

Interesting. I was offered the MacLaren F1... twice. Once in Vanguard, and I didn't buy it. In 12+ CYL Slam after winning the first event I was offered AGAIN, same 20% discount. Hmmm... Something to keep in mind.

Another hour to see the Bentley Conti SS delivered. I'll probably have to do the WiFi off trick to finish this series (Euro Supercar Duel) to 100% as some of those events have ridiculously high bars. But it should be quite doable.

I really don't feel like buying the 918 RSR Concept. 105 gold is NOT easy to come by, and looking at the result of the 2 series, buying those cars won't bring back nearly as much gold as I need to spend. In East/West Throwdown my Sumo GT-R GT1 is 15/20 upgrades, and 63.4 PR. The 918 RSR Concept is only 56 PR, so that means it needs 10-15 upgrades just to match the GT-R. Any gold I earn from the series is going to be offset by the upgrades alone.

Yeah, I think I'll go grind and buy the M3 ALMS. That seem to be a good fun car to take around the track.
Bob2567 (4 rr3)

blahbot wrote:There's a new survey going around...

Also there is apparently about to be a new massive update...Pit stops seem likely, although they'll probably cost Gold.

Ah well, still struggling on (not struggling really, still enjoying myself)..I received the advice that I should keep going as best I can until I was satisfied that I'd done the best I could..then hack the F*** out of it to get to 100%..

Now, I have absolutely no intention of hacking my kindle...but I have come to the conclusion that I'm going to just keep playing my game and hope like anything that the Monkey's see sense and make either Gold more affordable, or decrease the gold price of the ridiculous cars.

Vital Statistics: $5.47mil, 883Gold, level 93 and 48 trucks..
i doubt pit stops would be available, road cars aren't designed for fast changes (but they are adding LeMans track)