[Mobile] Real Racing 3, annoying as heck, but fun

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

Kasey Chang

Re: [Mobile] Real Racing 3, annoying as heck, but fun

Post by Kasey Chang »

Got a bit ahead during the weekend...

Driver level 57. 28 cars (just bought Corvette and Nissan GT-R R35, upgrading those )

Everyday Heroes, Prime Production matchup, and Coupe Clash are complete 100%.

Haven't played much with AWD Attack, haven't played that event in a while

Didn't advance much in V8 Performance brawl as I didn't save up enough for the 918 Spyder Concept (it's almost a million R$. I do have the MP4-12C though. Paid G$ for it too.

Pro-Am Supercar Club is 37%, want to get that to 50% soon

RWD Open Revolution is 51%.

Sometimes, you have play online, as the AI may be just TOO FAST somehow. It's weird, but sometimes, the TSM folks are SLOWER than the AI, but not all the time. So if you are seriously frustrated by AI folks, play TSM. And vice versa.

The driving model is quite impressive, as you can sort of "feel" the way different cars handle the same parts of the course. Some cars with high G can take corners at higher speeds, or do no-brake slaloms. Others require you to tap the brakes before or even DURING the turn (to force weight transfer to neutral or front)
My game FAQs | Playing: She Will Punish Them, Sunrider: Mask of Arcadius, The Outer Worlds
Kasey Chang

Post by Kasey Chang »

Wow! The GT-R is a real driving experience. That thing accelerates like MAD! 2.5 sec to 60 MPH, I am getting like 9.8 sec to quarter mile. However, it understeers like a pig. It just does NOT want to turn. I have to slow and turn then accelerate out of the corner.

59% in Pro/Am Supercar Club, and bought the Porsche Carrera GT (eta 14 hours), and spent all the money upgrading the 3 cars recently acquired. I'm down to only 10K, having up to 750K at one time. :D

RWD Open Evo remains at 52%, and just opened up Modern Sports Classics.
My game FAQs | Playing: She Will Punish Them, Sunrider: Mask of Arcadius, The Outer Worlds
Kasey Chang

Post by Kasey Chang »

Managed to do a super endurance run on Indianpolis Speedway with Shelby GT500... 23.4 miles. Did EVERYTHING right, except ONE minor bump. The trick is slow JUST ENOUGH so you retain the speed into the corner without understeer, as the traction control will kick in and slow you down to 150 when the car can do 160 MPH cornering. With money quadrupling got like 73410 from that single run.

Have a bit of problem with Corvette on the same raceway though. Corvette can hit 197 on the straights but slowing to 160 is a challenge, and it also understeers a bit. I think I have to develope a new technique... brake INTO the corner and let the weight transfer forward to force the car to NOT understeer. Tricky!

Just earned enough to buy the Lambo to open the Pro series, decided to wait a bit. There's a whole series not explored yet, and the two series I'm in are about 80-90% done.
Kasey Chang

Post by Kasey Chang »

Driver level 60!

Bought the Lambo, spending money on it, but not enough yet.

Finished another series, and is 1 race away from completing the other.

Got one more series, then jumping into the pro career.

I was testing my idea about braking into the corner when I realized I goofed. If you brake hard into the corner and turn, you shift so much weight forward that you end up OVERSTEER the car (i.e. swing the tail out) and that also kicks in traction control and ABS.
Kasey Chang

Post by Kasey Chang »

Driver level 62, 30 cars (including the Lambo)

Pro/Am Supercar Club is 100% done
RWD Open Evo is 100% done
Modern Sports Classics is 99% done, have two one race I need to get gold on
Just started on Supercar Masters (pro -level) series.

These supercars are delicate. I had to repair them after like only 2 races.
Kasey Chang

Post by Kasey Chang »

Just got the Viper GTS delivered, so it's now 31 cars, and almost driver level 63.

100% completion on almost all Amateur and Pro-Am series except the ones where it requires a stupid amount of gold for that special car, or that Porsche that costs 875K in game money (and you earn $2000 to 10000 per race).

Just started Supercar Masters, and unlocked V10 series.

Had R$ balance up to 850K at one time, and 110 gold, but spent it back down to like 100K and 50 gold on various items. The upgrades are now really expensive, some insanely expensive (22 gold for final engine upgrade that improves my top speed by 1 mph? no thanks).

The amount of Gold you can get racing is limited. So you can't spend any of it on stupid stuff like hurry delivery or hurry repairs.

By now I was pretty sure I mastered all the tracks, know all the passing spots, and so on.
Kasey Chang

Post by Kasey Chang »

Just bought 911 GTS3 RS 4.0, so 32 cars, and Driver level 63.

Supercar Masters at 31%, and V10 Showdown Series 26%.

Viper GTS is one delicate car. After 4 lap race on Mount Panorama it's already trashed enough for a date with the mechanic.
Kasey Chang

Post by Kasey Chang »

Driver level 64, just bought Audi R8 V10 (car #33) Spent all the money (down to 7000) and a lot of gold (down to 45) And R8 isn't even fully upgraded yet (or delivered!)
Kasey Chang

Post by Kasey Chang »

Driver Level 65. Just unlocked American Classic Muscle series, bought the classic challenger (no white?) and is upgrading the heck out of that first car.

Trying to finish the 3 series I still have open, one's at 93%, one's at 63%, and the Deustch Duell is at 33 (or so)%.

After the sharp handling it will be interesting to see how bad the performance of those classic cars are. :D
Kasey Chang

Post by Kasey Chang »

Driver level 67, 100% on Supercar Masters, 86% on V10 Showdown, 70% on Deutsch Duel, and 33% on Classic American Muscle.

Ran into a bit of problem as I can't seem to win 1st with Carrera GT on Mount Panorama. First time I got 7th, then 4th, and 2nd. I guess I have to turn off WiFi to get 1st. :D Though I did discover a particularly nasty trick on that track. You can SHOVE the other car into the barrels on the hills if you time it right. Hahaha.

Those "classic" American muscle cars are EXPENSIVE to upgrade. 9 different engine upgrades? Sheesh.
Kasey Chang

Post by Kasey Chang »

Driver level 71, 50% complete on Accolade open and 20% V10 Grand Open. Previous races are all done to 100%.

These LMS / ACR-X / super touring cars are getting a bit finicky, and they have TREMENDOUS grip that requires a very different line around corners and very different braking points.

Wonder how far I can get owning only 2 out of 4 cars on the list of Accolade Open. One of them needs 120/150 gold, and the other requires like 700K in R$ which takes a LOT of races to accumulate, not to mention the upgrades.

Went back to V8 Performance Brawl and pushed it up to 77% completion. The McLaren MP4-12C was good, but the tail gets a bit loose and the drift around corners is very... odd.

May go back and do that Hyundai AWD even but those parts are quite expensive... much like the supercars now. 20K for this upgrade, 15K for that upgrade... Argh!

Decided I like the game well enough to pay EA in forms of a few money packs. According to the game, I've played... 116 hours. :) That's quite a bit of time. Total money paid, $20 real USD.

Just bought the Lambo Gallardo for the V10 Grand Open (usable later). Cars are in the shop for repairs. Taking a break.
Kasey Chang

Post by Kasey Chang »

Level 73 driver. Accolade Open is at 75% despite having only 2 out of 4 cars. The Porsche 918 Spyder GT3 costs like 150 gold, and the BMW GT2 costs like 900K R$. Will try to advance the making money is slow stuff and spending money is much faster.

V10 Grand Open is at 62%, probably will NOT buy the Lexus LFA (150 gold?), will try for 75% completion.

Just purchased Bentley Continental GT Speed for Prestige Powermatch, spend all money on upgrades. Need 20 trophies to unlock Euro Supercar Duel.
Kasey Chang

Post by Kasey Chang »

I am 49% complete in Prestige Powermatch, having purchased the MB 63 AMG, but the GT3 version cost way too much (150 Gold?)

Right now the AMG's worse than my Bentley, but I have no money to upgrade it now, have to race some more, grind some more money. Now the game gets tedious, as the rewards are so small and the upgrades cost so much. I've seen some upgrades that costs 40 gold (!)
Kasey Chang

Post by Kasey Chang »

Hit another bottleneck. I've unlocked the next series, but I have no money to buy either of the two super-luxo boats (Bentley Continental Supersport and MB AMG SLS) at 300K+ 267K each.

I am also saving up money for that special Porsche series they just unlocked for the RR3 anniversary, and the next two Porsches that unlock will be 125-150K 135K and 235K each. I can't keep playing that series because if I don't have the money ready to buy when I unlock the next car I lose the 20% one-time discount. 20% of 35K car (911 targa, the 1970's version) is not that big deal, but 20% of 135K car is a much bigger deal. Not to mention 20% off of 250K car.

Which basically means I'm stuck "grinding" the existing races to bring up my purse. The upgrades are getting ridiculously expensive, as mentioned before. To get 0.4 gain on the performance rating you have to pay from 20-45 gold (or 90K if such option's even available).

Right now the goal is just to get to 75% complete and that's it for that series. I want that 75% completion bonus. I know I can't get 100% because I'm NOT spending 150 gold for that GT3 version of AMG SL63 black. EDIT: 75% complete, just grinding older "money-maker" series for money. What I really want is 500K to 900K so I can buy the cars and still have some money to upgrade them. Spent a LOT of money (both gold and R$) upgrading the SL63 Black Series so it can win the races to compete that 75%
Kasey Chang

Post by Kasey Chang »

Driver level 83, 48 out of 82 cars. I'm at 71% Euro Supercar Duel, and 50% Grand Tourer Supremacy Series. The GT3 World Cup is already unlocked. And I'm 62% on the 50 years of 911.

I am not sure if I want to buy up every car as many of them are useless for further races. I think I'll stop at 75% for both series. The upgrades are getting ridiculously expensive, and will be even more so as I go into "Master" level competition with as GT3, GT1, and uberexotics.

For example, for Aston Martin Expedition, I ONLY bought the DB9, and left it at 50%. The Vanquish and the V12 Vantage S are not used anywhere else, so buy them and upgrading them would not get me any further in the race (well, except in 3 races in Grand Tourer Supremacy)

The GT3 World Series makes no sense any way, as it doesn't allow the MB SLS GT3, but does allow the BMW Z4 GT3. it' doesn't allow the 911 GT3 RS or the 911 GT3 RS 4.0, but does allow the 911 GT3 CUP.
Kasey Chang

Post by Kasey Chang »

Driver level 83.9, almost 84 how, 49 out of 82 cars, 75% Euro Supercar Duel, 63% Grand Tourer Supremacy, 13% GT3 World Cup, and 65% on 50 years of 911.

Wasted about 20+ gold upgrading the SLS AMG when I didn't even need it to get that coveted 75%. ARGH! At least the SLS AMG can be used in Grand Tourer Supremacy... a little, but the SL 65 AMG Black is a better car.

Seems drag racing is the worst money maker... It often require some insanely upgraded vehicle, which you probably don't have if you just want to barely squeak by.
Kasey Chang

Post by Kasey Chang »

How to beat a car that's MUCH faster than yours...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2XBF9Dr-B4
Kasey Chang

Post by Kasey Chang »

Driver level 84 (and a half), 49 cars, 35% completion on GT3 world cup, 1 more win to unlock east/west throwdown

They wanted me to buy the BMW Z4 GT3 which is 40% off, but it's not usable anywhere except a trophy in my garage... Why? Besides, I haven't quite unlocked it in my GT3 series yet. I have both the Porsche 911 GT3 Cup and the Lambo Gallardo LP560 GT3 and both are "in the shop".

I was able to get to 75% completion on Grand Tourer Supremacy by owning only 3 out of 5 cars.

I'm at 69% on "50 Years of 911" and I'm stopping at 75%... if I can get there. Competition is tough, and some of those old cars are positively... wimpy.
Kasey Chang

Post by Kasey Chang »

Driver level 85.5, 50 cars, GT3 World Series is 56% complete, and East West Throwdown is Unlocked at 5%, but can't go anymore as if I go any more I'll unlock the Nissan GT-R GT1 (Sumo Racing) and I don't have enough money to buy yet, thus I'll lose the 20% discount. I need about 400K for that car. I have about 250K.

I was about to do my "money race" when I noticed my "daily bonus" is down to 20% (it was 100% yesterday). Apparently you must race online, while signed-in, once every 24 hours (merely play the game is NOT acceptable). ARGH!

Porsche 50 Years Special is at 76%, will not go any further as I don't' want to spend gold on the 2 cars I don't have: GT2 and RSR.

Oh, and bought the BMW Z4 GT3 just for the heck of it. It's a magnificent car, capable of doing 1.37g turns, which is SIGNIFICANTLY better than the Porsche or the Lambo GT3s. That allows me to corner at higher speeds and brake later.
Bob2567 (4 rr3)

Post by Bob2567 (4 rr3) »

Guys! Can someone confirm to me that I can get past aston martin expedition without buying the vanquish? I am saving up as much as possible for later!
Bob2567 (4 rr3)

Kasey Chang wrote:Driver level 83, 48 out of 82 cars. I'm at 71% Euro Supercar Duel, and 50% Grand Tourer Supremacy Series. The GT3 World Cup is already unlocked. And I'm 62% on the 50 years of 911.

I am not sure if I want to buy up every car as many of them are useless for further races. I think I'll stop at 75% for both series. The upgrades are getting ridiculously expensive, and will be even more so as I go into "Master" level competition with as GT3, GT1, and uberexotics.

For example, for Aston Martin Expedition, I ONLY bought the DB9, and left it at 50%. The Vanquish and the V12 Vantage S are not used anywhere else, so buy them and upgrading them would not get me any further in the race (well, except in 3 races in Grand Tourer Supremacy)

The GT3 World Series makes no sense any way, as it doesn't allow the MB SLS GT3, but does allow the BMW Z4 GT3. it' doesn't allow the 911 GT3 RS or the 911 GT3 RS 4.0, but does allow the 911 GT3 CUP.
did you get to the end of aston martin expedition/get to next tournament without buying the vanquish?
I am trying to save up gold.
Kasey Chang

Post by Kasey Chang »

Yeah, left that cup with only 50% completion, as stated. That's pretty simple.
Bob2567 (4 rr3)

Kasey Chang wrote:Yeah, left that cup with only 50% completion, as stated. That's pretty simple.
As in unlocked the final tier of cups in the aston martin tournament, without buying the vanquish? Sorry I'm bugging you but I really don't want to lose 90 gold buying it, or having to go back and buy it for 110.
Kasey Chang

Post by Kasey Chang »

No, I only completed 50% of the events, as I said. They added this 'event' as latest patch so it's NOT really needed to access the next "event". I didn't unlock the last races at all. Can't do it if I only own 1 car out of 3.

But I'm already way beyond it. Prestige Powermatch, GT3, etc. I'm almost 75% on the GT3 now, and already unlocked the East West event. I'm trying to save up money on a car that I can really use: the Nissan GTR-GT1 and I need like 480K. Even with 20% off that's 380K.

AFAIK there's only ONE other place they used the Aston Martin Vanquish, and it's as a 5th car. No big deal, IMHO of course.

IMHO, skip it. There are LOT of those "gold only" cars that are just not needed to advance.
Bob2567 (4 rr3)

Kasey Chang wrote:No, I only completed 50% of the events, as I said. They added this 'event' as latest patch so it's NOT really needed to access the next "event". I didn't unlock the last races at all. Can't do it if I only own 1 car out of 3.

But I'm already way beyond it. Prestige Powermatch, GT3, etc. I'm almost 75% on the GT3 now, and already unlocked the East West event. I'm trying to save up money on a car that I can really use: the Nissan GTR-GT1 and I need like 480K. Even with 20% off that's 380K.

AFAIK there's only ONE other place they used the Aston Martin Vanquish, and it's as a 5th car. No big deal, IMHO of course.

IMHO, skip it. There are LOT of those "gold only" cars that are just not needed to advance.
Damn. I can't skip it, I started on this update, it's the latest I've gotten
Kasey Chang

Post by Kasey Chang »

Don't worry about it. You can do 50% completion with only one car, and that should be enough to unlock the next "cup" or whatever that's called.
Kasey Chang

Post by Kasey Chang »

Oh, those bastards...

The latest update got a bunch of ultralight open top cars like Ariel Atom 3.5, KTM X-Bow R, Caterham Seven 620 R, and Ariel Atom V8. However, they made it so you *have* to buy more cars from the Aston Martin series to complete more events. I have 23 complete (50%), and they said I need to complete 10 MORE ARGH! The DB9 has been upgraded to max, I need to get Vanquish or the V12 Vantage S to get 10 more "medals" to even qualify for the Open Sky Challenge.

But I'm happy to report that I'm at driver level 88 (and a half), with 52 cars out of 88. Just bought my Lambo Aventador for Vanguard Challenge. Will need to spend money to upgrade it. Top speed is magnificent, but in this config cornering is a joke compared to the GT1 cars, much less the GT3 cars. (The BMW Z4 GT3 can corner at 1.32G!)

GT3 World Series is at 90% completion, and I anticipate getting 100% completion by end of weekend.

East/West Throwdown is at 61%, will stop at 75% as I don't want to pay for the Porsche 918 RSR concept. It's 100+ gold.
Kasey Chang

Post by Kasey Chang »

Right now they have a special cup called "Road to LeMans Part 1" that's at Silverstone in the UK... And it only involves Porsches. So if you previously completed the Porsche 50 years, you're golden. Race on those special events and total 3 HOURS of race time (a couple minutes each race) and you get 10 gold and special limited edition vinyls for car decorations. Apparently you don't even need to win. But winning does bring you some bonuses, same as other series, like completion bonuses.

In the 50 years of Porsche I did not buy two cars because they are 120-150 gold each. It doesn't really affect me here in the "Road to LeMans part 1" except there's a couple cars I didn't upgrade and it's really hurting me here. Some races I can't get into the top 3 because I barely or never upgraded my cars. However, AI is lousy in corners. I am still being them left and right on cornering and I managed to get an UN-upgraded (no upgrades at all) car to second place.

"Used up" like 3-4 cars, the repair queue is getting really long. :)
Kasey Chang

Post by Kasey Chang »

I am getting PWNed left and right by this special Porsche Road to LeMans Part 1 event. I got 56 Minutes out of 180 minutes played, and so far these endurance race times are INSANE. I am not even getting into the top 3, much less "win" the event.

Having the wrong car doesn't help. In one cup, the choices are either the 74 Targa, or 72 Carrera RS 2.7. I am familiar with both as part of EA's old "Porsche Unleashed" and the RS is one of the most tail happy cars in the game. Unfortunately, when I played the 50 years of Porsche event earlier, I upgraded the Targa (25 out of 35 upgrades), but did not upgrade the RS at all. I barely eeked out a win in the RS (got 2nd place in a long cup by taking corners better than any one) but can't win first place. Just can't win with the Targa at all.

The next cup I have the right car upgraded... the 95 carrera RS 3.8 or the 93 Carrera 2 speedster. The Carrera RS, without a doubt, is the better car, and I got a 1st / 2nd / 1st finish in this cup.

Next one is getting impossible. Out of 4 possible, I have 2: Carrera GT (15 out of 16 upgrades) or 2009 911 Turbo (26 out of 32 upgrades). 911 Turbo is marginally better. And I'm getting PWNed. 5th, 6th, and 2nd.

And the final cup... will be impossible. I have 3 out of 4 cars, but they're all the wimpy ones. 911 GT3 RS, 911 GT3 RS 4.0, 911 GT3 CUP. Best car is 911 RSR Concept which I don't have (cost 150 gold). I tried 1 race and got 6th. My 911 CUP is just getting thrashed by the RSRs. And my repair queue is full for next 2 hours.
Kasey Chang

Post by Kasey Chang »

Hyundai must be paying RR3 a bunch of money. They are throwing in Hyundai Veloster Turbo as a beginner car alongside the early FWD cars. They even added two events for it. had to buy it to keep my 100% completion for that series. And before that they had that i20 AWD WRC event in Dubai.

I verified that I am getting PWNed left and right in that Road to LeMans. I tried both GT3 cup and GT3 4.0. The Cup car is just NOT keeping up with the 918 RSRs. The GT3 4.0 is surprisingly competitive in a cup race, until the long straights, then the RSRs pull away. Through some fancy driving I outpaced like 2 RSRs, but can never catch up to front 6 (presumably all RSRs). On elimination race through a bit of corner cutting and kerb driving I managed to do 2nd place (was 1st, until a RSR got past me).

Will have to do a bit more on the earlier events. Hopefully I can raise some cash (in the game) to upgrade the 2.7 Carrera RS to perform a bit better in the earlier races.
Kasey Chang

Post by Kasey Chang »

Played hard enough to get that 3 hour play time to get the "Porsche only vinyls", then was terribly disappointed as it's just the names, i.e. "911 S" "918 Spyder", etc.

Also, got 75% complete on the LeMans part 1. Can't go any further. Those endurance events are just KILLING ME.

Hyundai must be spending a fortune on the promo... They just added themselves to a special event... Starting today (4/22/2014) you can do special time trial with the Veloster Turbo, and if the entire RR3 community can do stretch goals Hyundai will donate money for camel libraries for parts of Africa that needs it, and people gets special RIMs and Vinyls for their Veloster. Hyundai called it "Game for Good"

LeMans part 2 is coming soon. I have too many cars down for repairs. Eeek.
JamesDaniel93

Post by JamesDaniel93 »

Driver level 46. 25/88 cars.

Pure Stock Challenge - 100% Road Car International - 100% Street Spec Skirmish - 100% 6 Cyl Annihilation - 100% Global Production Pursuit - 100% V8 Naturals - 90% AWD Attack - 51% V8 Performance Brawl - 54% V8 Muscle Hustle - 54% Everyday Heroes - 36% Prime Production Matchup - 25%

I went back to the Performance Rumble tier to try and complete it as I'm on 99% but it just isn't happening. I'm finding the Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca race almost impossible to get 1st place in. I've raced with the Ford Shelby GT500 and the BMW M3 GTS numerous times but I just can't catch the car in front? the track is horrible and it's becoming extremely frustrating.
Kasey Chang

Post by Kasey Chang »

JamesDaniel93 wrote:Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca race almost impossible to get 1st place in. I've raced with the Ford Shelby GT500 and the BMW M3 GTS numerous times but I just can't catch the car in front? the track is horrible and it's becoming extremely frustrating.
There are some tricks. You may want to consult my FAQ/Guide, which I need to update for Catalunya track.

http://kschang.hubpages.com/hub/Real-Ra ... ing-a-Dime
JamesDaniel93

Post by JamesDaniel93 »

There are indeed some tricks! I clicked on the URL you left and was having a quick browse. I scrolled down to "dirty tricks" where it mentioned disconnecting WiFi, which I thought was interesting. Anyway, I raced with my WiFi disconnected and got 1st place straight away. Performance Rumble series now 100% complete!

The link you suggested is incredibly helpful. Thanks so much!
Kasey Chang

Post by Kasey Chang »

@JD93 -- there are some races that REQUIRE you to be logged in, like the time trials or the special events.

Driver level 90, finally!

75% east/west throw down. I don't have the 918 RSR concept, so that's pretty much it for me in this series.

91% GT3 World Series. I may be able to win the last few events. The Z3 is being upgraded bit by bit... and there are only 3 and partial trophy to go. (partial because I only got bronze on ONE event)

Haven't touched Vanguard after buying the Mucielago. Most of my attention was in that special Porsche event, the Weekly Time Trial, and that new Hyundai time trial.

Porsche event was completed to 75%, and 3 hours play time accumulated, as explained earlier. Weekly time trial... got into "Group E", top 30%, but I'm 2.620 seconds from group D, and I can't seem to cut any more time. I'm pretty sure someone's cheating. Some of those times are impossible. A M6 beating a sport car that's 10 PR (performance rating) better? 12 seconds faster than anybody else? Come on...

And that Hyundai event is interesting. Upgrade your vehicle and do time trial on a single track... Catalunya. There are some smooth curves, but it's mostly high speed and proper braking points. I'm saving my money to upgrade that little car to the max.

(Oh, and I'm applying the free "White Chocolate" paint vehicles that doesn't have a factory white paint. )
Kasey Chang

Post by Kasey Chang »

Almost driver level 91... GT3 series completed 100%.

I am starting to wonder about time trials how those other people manage to get times several SECONDS faster than me. I tried to do a ghost challenge and it seems every little mistake will cost .2 seconds here and there... and if you lose that every corner, by end of race you'll be a few seconds behind.Sometimes I can't even keep up with myself. :D Still, some of those times are incredible! Some are just plain cheats though.

Managed to improve my current time trial to "group D" (top 30%). Can't go any further as I can't shave off even 0.1 or 0.2 seconds any more.

Spend a couple races on that Hyundai Game for Good thing, can't seem to go any faster at the time trial either.

Moneywise... I'm at 282K, and 110 gold. I'm about 66% to buying an Aston Martin, probably the Vantage S, so I can get a bit more completion to unlock the Ultralight series (need 9 more medals to go). I've gone as far as I can with my DB9, 26 out of 30 upgrades, and they're getting REALLY expensive and takes a whole day. The Vanquish is 110 gold, which I do NOT want to spend as it's not that much better than the DB9. It'll have to be the Vantage S, which, unupgraded, is still better than my current DB9.
Kasey Chang

Post by Kasey Chang »

I'm up to 385K, 113 gold. 40% complete on Vanguard Challenge, and unlocked MacLaren F1, but that's way too f***ing expensive... at one MILLION $, even with the 20% first-seen discount. The Zonda F is going to be worse. Unlocked 12+ CYL Slam, but can't afford any of the cars there. The MacLaren MP4-12 is seriously outclassed. On a couple races I got lucky, but a couple more I just can't catch up no matter what and some I'm not even getting into the top 3.

On the other hand, 385K is pretty close to the 425K or so I needed for the Vantage S V12. Missed the 40% off sale though. *darn it*. Should make up the rest after midnight with my "money race". THAT should help me win some races so I can unlock the ultralights.
Bob2567 (4 rr3)

Kasey Chang wrote:I'm up to 385K, 113 gold. 40% complete on Vanguard Challenge, and unlocked MacLaren F1, but that's way too f***ing expensive... at one MILLION $, even with the 20% first-seen discount. The Zonda F is going to be worse. Unlocked 12+ CYL Slam, but can't afford any of the cars there. The MacLaren MP4-12 is seriously outclassed. On a couple races I got lucky, but a couple more I just can't catch up no matter what and some I'm not even getting into the top 3.

On the other hand, 385K is pretty close to the 425K or so I needed for the Vantage S V12. Missed the 40% off sale though. *darn it*. Should make up the rest after midnight with my "money race". THAT should help me win some races so I can unlock the ultralights.
How much gold does the vanguard challenge give you for 50/75% completion? I'm trying to calculate the total amount of gold I can get in the game, I so far have enough for the ferraris and am saving up for zonda or agera, whichever is possible. I don't really care much about r$ because I just race the same last race of accolade open, using 100% daily bonus and manager (if he is free) to get 70-130000 r$ a day. I then try to complete some old cups as well, for extra gold.
Bob2567 (4 rr3)

I'm at euro supercar duel, 520 gold, all non gold cars previous and Lexus lfa. 580000 gold, driver level 76.
DONT GET LFA ONCE YOU HAVE WON GT1 GRAND OPEN THE FERRARI AND THE LEXUS CUPS ARE UNLOCKED, DONT WASTE 109 GOLD LIKE I DID! :cry:
Bob2567 (4 rr3)

Bob2567 (4 rr3) wrote:I'm at euro supercar duel, 520 gold, all non gold cars previous and Lexus lfa. 580000 gold, driver level 76.
DONT GET LFA ONCE YOU HAVE WON GT1 GRAND OPEN THE FERRARI AND THE LEXUS CUPS ARE UNLOCKED, DONT WASTE 109 GOLD LIKE I DID! :cry:
Oops, 580,000 r$ not gold, 520 gold