GTA V Online Heists...need one more person!

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

Gromit

GTA V Online Heists...need one more person!

Post by Gromit »

My wife (lvl 119), 14 y/o son (lvl 89) and I (lvl 121) are trying to get through the online heists, but we're having difficulty getting a reliable fourth to complete them. It seems we either get someone who has no clue what they're doing, or is a damn troll who leaves the heist right at the verge of completing it (resulting in a failure).

If anyone is on PS4 and feels like lending a hand, lmk. We normally play on the weekends, but its not unheard of to play on a weekday.

Thank in advance!
RuperT

Re: GTA V Online Heists...need one more person!

Post by RuperT »

:horse:
Quest: MacDaddy0 - PSN: Rupyrt - Live: MooseFoe
Gromit

Post by Gromit »

RuperT wrote::horse:
If that's a yes, my PSN is usaf_idmt. lol
pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

I haven't tried online on the PS4. Can I still import my character over from the 360 version this late in the game?
Hodor.
Octavious

Post by Octavious »

pr0ner wrote:I haven't tried online on the PS4. Can I still import my character over from the 360 version this late in the game?
I think you can still port it over. I loved this game and bought it for the PC after beating it on the PS3. Sadly I could never get it to run right on my PC. Always ran into memory leaks. Which blows as I was having fun playing with some people online. I would have thought by now that the price would drop. :cry:
Capitalism tries for a delicate balance: It attempts to work things out so that everyone gets just enough stuff to keep them from getting violent and trying to take other people’s stuff.

Shameless plug for my website: www.nettphoto.com
pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

Gromit, I can't remember exactly what level I am online (certainly over 50) but I'm game to try an online heist if we can find a time that works. My PSN ID is pr0ner.
Hodor.
Gromit

Post by Gromit »

Thank you all! RuperT has already added me on PSN, and I'll do the same with you, pr0ner!

We've made it to the Pacific Standard heist, and have completed the first setup mission. But then we'll likely repeat the heists so that my wife and son can complete them as leaders.
Gromit

Post by Gromit »

Had a GREAT time with pr0ner last night doing some heists.

I really appreciate you coming online and helping us! We're looking forward to doing more soon!
pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

Gromit wrote:Had a GREAT time with pr0ner last night doing some heists.

I really appreciate you coming online and helping us! We're looking forward to doing more soon!
I meant to PM you about this, but yes, that was fun! Definitely in to do it again sometime in the near future.
Hodor.