[iOS/Android] The Walking Dead Road to Survival

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

FishPants
Server WhOOre

[iOS/Android] The Walking Dead Road to Survival

Post by FishPants »

Is anyone else playing this? It's a F2P/PTW type game, but you can actually do pretty good without paying any money out. I've been enjoying it, and started a Faction on the Spalding server. If you are new, or want to join in with us you will need to go through the tutorial where you are assigned a world, then change over to Spalding (and do the tutorial alllll over again).

Anyways if you make it over there, join Zombie Mob (Need to be level 17+, but if you are active just PM me your account code once you are on Spalding and I will send you an invite to join). The game is a lot of fun, but there's a ton of lurkers that join a faction and don't really participate in the events. It's a good time waster, and one of the better F2P games I've come across.
No.
Victoria Raverna

Re: [iOS/Android] The Walking Dead Road to Survival

Post by Victoria Raverna »

FishPants wrote:Is anyone else playing this? It's a F2P/PTW type game, but you can actually do pretty good without paying any money out. I've been enjoying it, and started a Faction on the Spalding server. If you are new, or want to join in with us you will need to go through the tutorial where you are assigned a world, then change over to Spalding (and do the tutorial alllll over again).

Anyways if you make it over there, join Zombie Mob (Need to be level 17+, but if you are active just PM me your account code once you are on Spalding and I will send you an invite to join). The game is a lot of fun, but there's a ton of lurkers that join a faction and don't really participate in the events. It's a good time waster, and one of the better F2P games I've come across.
I'm playing this for several months now. I managed to join a very competitive top faction of a server for several months before got kicked out and now in a second tier faction (still top 10 but much less competitive and more relaxing).