[iOS] Similar to the Kingdom Rush games?

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

DD*

[iOS] Similar to the Kingdom Rush games?

Post by DD* »

Looking for a new iOS game. Love the various Kingdom Rush titles but have beaten them all. Anything out there that is a similar time waster? I'm not picky on genre but do want it to have some legs and play on an iPad 3. Too bad Undercroft is phone-only, I find it too small even on my 6S Plus. :(.

Many thanks....
Are you a prostitute Rip? Because you blow the margins more than a $5 hooker. -rshetts2

Much like bravery is acting in spite of fear, being a functioning adult is acting responsibly in the face of temptation. -Isg
Carpet_pissr

Re: [iOS] Similar to the Kingdom Rush games?

Post by Carpet_pissr »

Nothing can top KR IMO...nothing I have played at least. And I have downloaded so many TD type games just trying to find one that comes close, as you are.

Have you played both Frontiers and Origin from KR? The first one is by far the best IMO, but those are good as well.

Toy Defense 2 HD is pretty good, but hard.
Bloons TD is "ok", but the better version are the earlier ones, and free to play via Kongregate on PC. Better experience than on tablet or phone IMO.
Fieldrunners is "OK"
iBomber Defense is probably the closest IMO, because it is so, so hard. I need to go back and try to finish it, but at higher levels, just punishing.
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

I would kill for another kingdom rush game. I still return to it every now and again to face one of the challenge modes.
Covfefe!
YellowKing

Post by YellowKing »

Check out Pirate Legends. It's VERY similar in feel to the Kingdom Rush games. I enjoyed it a ton.