XBox Game Pass

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

Isgrimnur

XBox Game Pass

Post by Isgrimnur »

News
Today, we’re continuing our commitment to give you more options to diversify and expand your library of games with Xbox Game Pass, a new gaming subscription service coming later this spring. Xbox Game Pass gives you unlimited access to over 100 Xbox One and backward compatible Xbox 360 games – all for $9.99 per month.

With great games from top industry publishers such as 2K, 505 Games, BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment, Capcom, Codemasters, Deep Silver, Focus Home Interactive, SEGA, SNK CORPORATION, THQ Nordic GmbH, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and Microsoft Studios, there’s something for everyone to enjoy and you will always find something exciting to play across a variety of genres. Some of the fan-favorite titles coming to Xbox Game Pass when it launches to the broader Xbox community later this spring include Halo 5: Guardians, Payday 2, NBA 2K16 and SoulCalibur II.

One of the best things about Xbox Game Pass is that you can discover and download the full titles directly on your Xbox One. That means continuous, full-fidelity gameplay without having to worry about streaming, bandwidth or connectivity issues. In addition, all Xbox One games in the catalog – and related add-ons – will be available to purchase at an exclusive discount for Xbox Game Pass members, so you can make the games you love part of your permanent library to play whenever you want. Every month new games will cycle into the subscription with some cycling out, giving you a constantly-updating library of games. Xbox Game Pass is your ticket to endless play.
So it's like Netflix streaming in that it will roll off when I'm 1/3 of the way into it. Great.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
coopasonic

Re: XBox Game Pass

Post by coopasonic »

I can't imagine who this is for, but I know it's not me.
-Coop
Black Lives Matter
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Certainly not, Mister Pre-order.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
Pyperkub

Post by Pyperkub »

Probably signals the end of games with gold.
Black Lives definitely Matter Lorini!

Also: There are three ways to not tell the truth: lies, damned lies, and statistics.
Kurth

Post by Kurth »

Pyperkub wrote:Probably signals the end of games with gold.
It better not! :evil: :evil:
Just 'cause you feel it, doesn't mean it's there -- Radiohead
Do you believe me? Do you trust me? Do you like me? 😳
YellowKing

Post by YellowKing »

I really liked PSNow, though it was too pricey. I tried it for a month just so my son could play through the first two Lego Batman games that were only available on PS3. However, I had a ton of fun going back and playing some of the older RPGs.

$9.99 is a price point I could get behind, particularly since they're offering Xbox One games in addition to older stuff. Obviously the content is what's going to dictate the value so I'll wait and see. However there's a good chance I'll give it a try.
CatsNeverDie

Post by CatsNeverDie »

Kurth wrote:
Pyperkub wrote:Probably signals the end of games with gold.
It better not! :evil: :evil:
I don't think it does. This is probably for those who do not buy Gold subscriptions.
How to find out which life the cat is on?
LloydCortes

Post by LloydCortes »

[spam]
Last edited by ImLawBoy on Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.