Crackdown 3

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

Fretmute

Crackdown 3

Post by Fretmute »

Paging Smoove!

Crackdown 3 out November. Terry Crews! Destruction! CLOUD COMPUTING!

It seems this will be out simultaneously on Xbox and PC, but I figured this is the classical forum for Crackdown.
Smoove_B

Re: Crackdown 3

Post by Smoove_B »

Awww, hell yes. It hasn't been 100% confirmed yet, but I believe the Director (or at least his voice) is in the game. Skills for Kills agent, skills for kills.
Maybe next year, maybe no go
Smoove_B

Post by Smoove_B »

Delayed to 2018.
“We’re very excited about Crackdown 3, and so are many fans, and so it’s a difficult call to move the release date,” Loftis said in an email interview with Polygon. “However, we want to make sure to deliver the right game, with the right quality, and at the right time. Crackdown 3 is a hugely ambitious game and we want to ensure we deliver the right experiences all the way through every part of the game, whether that’s campaign, co-op multiplayer or our competitive multiplayer mode, Wrecking Zone. Getting the balance right between the three modes is important, and we are going to take the extra development time to ensure that. Gamers can expect Crackdown 3 in Spring of 2018.”
Smoove_B

Post by Smoove_B »

Delayed until 2019. For those keeping track, this is probably not a good sign.
morlac

Post by morlac »

Looking like February 2019. It will also be available for "free" with Game pass day 1. Looks like MS is making all it's first party games available via game pass which is pretty sweet. Now they just need more than 2 of them a year ;)
Fretmute

Post by Fretmute »

Now that I think about it, I have to assume those poor bastards have been on crunch since the first delay. The game industry is a nightmare.