Getting apps purchased under forgotten old google account?

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

Zenn7

Getting apps purchased under forgotten old google account?

Post by Zenn7 »

I purchased a couple apps a few years back on a google play account that I'd set up just for that at the time. Don't think I gave it a backup email nor phone. Can't remember the user name on the account.

Is there any way to recover that sort of information now or get the apps downloaded to tablet again?

The tablet was fully wiped a couple years ago.
LawBeefaroni
Forum Moderator

Re: Getting apps purchased under forgotten old google account?

Post by LawBeefaroni »

Zenn7 wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:06 pm I purchased a couple apps a few years back on a google play account that I'd set up just for that at the time. Don't think I gave it a backup email nor phone. Can't remember the user name on the account.

Is there any way to recover that sort of information now or get the apps downloaded to tablet again?

The tablet was fully wiped a couple years ago.
Well, if you can somehow get back in, you can add that account to a family plan with your main account and share apps. But if you don't have the username or a recovery email or phone, not sure how to recover the account.
" Hey OP, listen to my advice alright." -Tha General
"No scientific discovery is named after its original discoverer." -Stigler's Law of Eponymy, discovered by Robert K. Merton

MYT
Zenn7

Re: Getting apps purchased under forgotten old google account?

Post by Zenn7 »

Have to try to make a wild guess what I might have used I guess... Fortunately they weren't critical apps (Cthulu - Dark Omens, and some Age of Conquest or something Risk like game set in old world of Europe, northern Africa and Asia.