Noodles and Co. and Potstickers(UPDATE: Free potstickers!!!)

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

ChrisGrenard

Noodles and Co. and Potstickers(UPDATE: Free potstickers!!!)

Post by ChrisGrenard »

Have you guys had the potstickers from Noodles and Company? They are definitally one of my top 10 favorite foods now. Holy crap are they good.

If you have access to a Noodles and Co. I recommend you go try some NOW.

See the post about 12 posts down for info on free potstickers.
The Meal

Post by The Meal »

Nice to see you made it, Chris! How'd Qt3 treat you?

I've not had the potstickers in a Noodles, but I've seen a little girl barf up a macaroni noodle in most dramatic fashion, so that has to count for something. I even made her my daughter about nine months later. :)

~Neal
ChrisGrenard

Post by ChrisGrenard »

Heya Mealer! Blackhawk sent me the info on the new site. It is good to have friends!

Anyway, I really do recommend them. They also have some sort of promotion for them that is unadvertised. I have no idea *how* you get it, but one of the nice employees gave me a coupon thing for 3 orders of 3 potstickers for free. (each order must be on a seperate visit)

So... basically 9 potstickers for free. They are soooooo good.
Enough

Post by Enough »

It may be a chain but I really like Noodles and Company from the couple of times I've gone. You definitely have talked me into a return visit to try the potstickers if nothing else. Me like potstickers, yummmmmm.

PS very nice to see ya Chris!
My blog (mostly photos): Fort Ephemera - My Flickr Photostream

“You only get one sunrise and one sunset a day, and you only get so many days on the planet. A good photographer does the math and doesn’t waste either.” ―Galen Rowell
The Meal

Post by The Meal »

Sounds like a great deal. Will have to try them once we're back in the "eating out" financial situation. :)

~Neal
Austin

Post by Austin »

What is a pot sticker?
CSL

Post by CSL »

Austin wrote:What is a pot sticker?
It's something you get when you bend over and they stick it in.

You know, a pot sticker.
Austin

Post by Austin »

CSL wrote:

You know, a pot sticker.

:D Old times.
warning

Post by warning »

CSL wrote:

You know, a pot sticker.
Does it help if you get drunk first?
Jessan

Post by Jessan »

Chris, are they fried or just steamed?

Oh and what kind of stuffing and how's the dipping sauce?
ChrisGrenard

Post by ChrisGrenard »

Jessan wrote:Chris, are they fried or just steamed?

Oh and what kind of stuffing and how's the dipping sauce?
Fried. Stuffing is... I dunno what it is. I think it is chicken and vegetables, but honestly, I can't say for certain.

The sauce is some sort of soy/ginger sauce thing that is amazingly good. That is probably the reason I am addicted to the potstickers.

Oh, and a potsticker is kinda like a fried ravioli, but oriental style. That is the best way I can describe them. Really awesome though.
Snow

Post by Snow »

I haven't eaten Chinese in ages; I've been hooked on sushi recently. However, his talk about pot stickers makes we want some now! Unfortunately, here in Charlotte, NC, I haven't found much in the way of good Chinese food.
Austin

Post by Austin »

Snow wrote:I haven't eaten Chinese in ages; I've been hooked on sushi recently. However, his talk about pot stickers makes we want some now! Unfortunately, here in Charlotte, NC, I haven't found much in the way of good Chinese food.
Well, I haven't been to one and I think it may be on the expensive side but you have a P.F. Changs right by the South Park Mall. :wink:
Dramatist

Post by Dramatist »

There's a place where we eat regularly that has amazing pork potstickers. We call them dumplings here though.

One of these days I'd like to just get the dumplings and see how many I can eat.

mmmmmm dumplings
Now Playing
Marvel Puzzle Quest
Snow

Post by Snow »

Austin wrote:
Snow wrote:I haven't eaten Chinese in ages; I've been hooked on sushi recently. However, his talk about pot stickers makes we want some now! Unfortunately, here in Charlotte, NC, I haven't found much in the way of good Chinese food.
Well, I haven't been to one and I think it may be on the expensive side but you have a P.F. Changs right by the South Park Mall. :wink:
Funny thing is I literally live one block from that PF Changs :) I suppose I tend to forget about it since it's so close. It's not "real" Chinese, but Chinese influenced.

Anways, I walked there for lunch today and ordered myself some dumplings (aka potstickers). Yum yum :)
motodd

Post by motodd »

Damn forum effect! I tried these today and I concur, they are freaking awesome.
ChrisGrenard

Post by ChrisGrenard »

motodd wrote:Damn forum effect! I tried these today and I concur, they are freaking awesome.
Horray!

Oh, and for everybody else, here is a potential way to get potstickers FOR FREE.

They have some sort of promotion going on. I have no idea what the *correct* way to get these is, but here is what has worked for me:

I just ask them for the free potstickers coupon. Every time I ask, they give me one. The coupon is for 3 potstickers, and it can be used 3 times!

I would recommend just telling them you had a friend who told you about this promotion about potstickers, and I bet they would give you the coupon sheet.

They are very good.
I'm special!
motodd

Post by motodd »

ChrisGrenard wrote:
motodd wrote:Damn forum effect! I tried these today and I concur, they are freaking awesome.

I would recommend just telling them you had a friend who told you about this promotion about potstickers, and I bet they would give you the coupon sheet.

They are very good.
Funny, when I was ordering I mentioned that I had heard the potstickers were good and the person behind the counter gave me a couple of those coupons. :D
Zathras

Post by Zathras »

The nearest one to me is a 3 hour drive.

Feh.
"What good is science if nobody gets hurt!"
Freezer-TPF-

Post by Freezer-TPF- »

I have never been there, but apparently there are 2 very close to me. I shall give them a try -- they'd better be good or you will pay, Grenard. :twisted: