[poker] Serious question

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

Sunderer

[poker] Serious question

Post by Sunderer »

Does anybody her play online? I thought I saw a thread about this on GG, but I could be wrong.

If so, where do you play? (pokerparty?) What's the service like? Just interested.
"Now, she should be good-looking, but we're willing to trade looks for a certain... morally casual attitude."
tjg_marantz

Post by tjg_marantz »

I play Bugsy's Club and Ultimatebet, not for real money yet so I cannot speak on that.

Bugsy's Club is better for free tourneys.
Home of the Akimbo AWPs
Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

I and a couple of others here play on Ultimate Bet for real money. I tend to avoid Party Poker since there seemed to be too many crazy hands that would build up the pot (and thus the rake).

So far, I have no complaints about UB. Occasionally the servers are down (has happened maybe twice in the 5 months I've been playing), and I wish they had multi-table tournaments with lower entry fees (the cheapest are five dollars), but other than those two minor complaints there's not too much I gripe about. Plus, the one time I was playing a tournament when the servers were having trouble, I emailed support and had a refund by the next day.

Some consider UB to be a bit harder than other site to make money, but I've not had too much difficulty. In general, the people are decent poker players, but that just means they don't stay in every hand like they might at other sites.