Anybody seen the new Star Wars trailer?

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

disarm

Post by disarm »

Kasey Chang wrote:Here's the REAL link... Not a secret

http://www.aol.com/starwars/trailer/promo.adp?domain=oc

They got GOBS of bandwidth... I get downloads at like up to 2.1 Mbps...
gobs of bandwidth is great, but you can get already get the extra large 640x272 version at movie-list.com...just click over to the Episode 3 page. the download speed is good, and you get it a lot bigger 8)
Odin

Post by Odin »

Meh - that trailer didn't do nearly as much to inspire fervor in me as either of the first two movie trailers. Phantom Menace had the army of battle droids being unloaded from their ships and Darth Maul. Attack of the Clones had the Stormtrooper-garbed clone army and Boba (well, turns out it was Jango, but who knew?) Fett. Both also had the same cool music (can't recall the name, but it's an orchestral piece that I rank up there with the Imperial March or whatever it's called that they play whenever the Empire's doing something nasty). This one just doesn't do it for me.

On the other hand, the actual execution of the films paled by comparison to their trailers. Perhaps this time it will work in reverse - a mediocre trailer will preceed an outstanding movie. Bah, who am I kidding? It's going to suck. :cry:

Sith