Aha! I found you!

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

Debris

Aha! I found you!

Post by Debris »

I was in twilight sleep this morning and for some reason was thinking about GG. As I was thinking how CG was a nice place but after a few days it didn't quite feel right. Probably something to do with not having a R&P sparring ground, but I digress.

I was thinking about how I hadn't seen many posts by some of my favs and I was going through a list in my head about how many people I could name that I have not seen on CG in the last few days.

So, I did a little searching and voila! I found this place. It certainly reminds me a little more of home and it's nice to see the old familiar mods are back in charge.
Austin

Post by Austin »

Oh shoot. Quick, get down and turn out the lights. Shhhhhh!

:P
Sponge

Post by Sponge »

Heh, I was thinking the same thing (about CG)...nice place but it just didn't *feel* right. Probably because I'm not a console gamer and the fact that I spent 99% of my time at GG split between "PC Games by Title" and "Road to Gold" and rarely went to the other forums, particularly the console forum.

BTW, it's me, Guildboss, with my new and improved look and name. :) I had an extreme makeover.
Austin

Post by Austin »

Sponge wrote:Heh, I was thinking the same thing (about CG)...nice place but it just didn't *feel* right. Probably because I'm not a console gamer and the fact that I spent 99% of my time at GG split between "PC Games by Title" and "Road to Gold" and rarely went to the other forums, particularly the console forum.

BTW, it's me, Guildboss, with my new and improved look and name. :) I had an extreme makeover.
I'm not sure I am worthy of your new name.
Sponge

Post by Sponge »

Austin wrote:
Sponge wrote:Heh, I was thinking the same thing (about CG)...nice place but it just didn't *feel* right. Probably because I'm not a console gamer and the fact that I spent 99% of my time at GG split between "PC Games by Title" and "Road to Gold" and rarely went to the other forums, particularly the console forum.

I'm not sure I am worthy of your new name.
Hehe, well it's an old high school/college nickname so it feels right at home. Even today my buddies still call me Sponge and sometimes so do their kids! :roll:
Gizah

Post by Gizah »

I too have found you! Not that anyone would notice since all ever do is lurk, but I am here nonetheless!

I am extremely glad that the bulk of the community seems to have made the transition, I was experiencing acute GG forum withdrawal these past few days.
CeeKay

Post by CeeKay »

I found me! I was under a rock in the backyard. I always hate it when I misplace myself.
Ax

Post by Ax »

Glad you guys got another site up and running, really helps pass the time at work even though I rarely post I do enjoy reading.
Ax
lildrgn

Post by lildrgn »

It's a-me, Mario... er, I mean, lildrgn.

I have not changed! I am the same! Thanks for noticing!

However, I do feel like I'm sneaking around, being here and at CG.
You complete me.
words
Asharak

Post by Asharak »

CeeKay wrote:I always hate it when I misplace myself.
That makes one of you.

And Debris, this place is a like a brewery to a recovering alcoholic - you should have stayed out while you had the chance. ;)

- Ash
DiscoJason

Post by DiscoJason »

I have found you as well. I saw mention of a Brutesquad forum at CG and then I got the idea to go check the GGNL forum to see if there was mention of where Brutesquad was exactly. They delivered. :)
Asharak

Post by Asharak »

DiscoJason wrote:I have found you as well. I saw mention of a Brutesquad forum at CG and then I got the idea to go check the GGNL forum to see if there was mention of where Brutesquad was exactly. They delivered. :)
We rock. ;)

- Ash