Someone has to do it...

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

RunningMn9

Someone has to do it...

Post by RunningMn9 »

There needs to be a Yankees/Red Sox thread here waiting for Kelric. :)

I would pay $2 to see the look on his face when Mussina was mowing them down and took his perfect game into the 7th (before getting drilled).
And in banks across the world
Christians, Moslems, Hindus, Jews
And every other race, creed, colour, tint or hue
Get down on their knees and pray
The raccoon and the groundhog neatly
Make up bags of change
But the monkey in the corner
Well he's slowly drifting out of range
triggercut

Re: Someone has to do it...

Post by triggercut »

RunningMn9 wrote:There needs to be a Yankees/Red Sox thread here waiting for Kelric. :)

I would pay $2 to see the look on his face when Mussina was mowing them down and took his perfect game into the 7th (before getting drilled).
I noticed while at work tonight, where some hardcore Yankee fans hang out...by about inning six, they had that swagger back.

Dammit.

Yanks in 6. Again.
ImLawBoy
Forum Admin

Post by ImLawBoy »

The Chicago Tribune did a series breakdown today by position, giving the edge to one team or the other. Boston looked like it would be the pick based on the breakdown. They summed it up, though, by saying, "Until they actually prove they can beat the Yankees, Yankees in 7."
Tareeq

Post by Tareeq »

Dramatist

Post by Dramatist »

I just want somebody to beat the Yankees. I guess it'll have to be in the World Series.

I think it will be the Cardinals, but I hope it's the Astros.
Now Playing
Marvel Puzzle Quest
Trent Steel

Post by Trent Steel »

Does this mean we are Kelric's daddies?
18-1™ & 2-0
Asharak

Post by Asharak »

Dear god, that thought is almost enough to make me quit this forum only a few minutes after joining it... :o

- Ash
Koz

Re: Someone has to do it...

Post by Koz »

triggercut wrote:
RunningMn9 wrote:There needs to be a Yankees/Red Sox thread here waiting for Kelric. :)

I noticed while at work tonight, where some hardcore Yankee fans hang out...by about inning six, they had that swagger back.

Dammit.

Yanks in 6. Again.
Or even less at this rate. I'm rootin' for your Cards now, I think they have a real good chance of beating the Yankees.
Koz

Post by Koz »

ImLawBoy wrote:The Chicago Tribune did a series breakdown today by position, giving the edge to one team or the other. Boston looked like it would be the pick based on the breakdown. They summed it up, though, by saying, "Until they actually prove they can beat the Yankees, Yankees in 7."
Boston IS the better team (on paper) this year, that's the funny part. But the Yankees could field a team of hookers and they'd bat a collective .295. They could force Kevin Brown to throw left-handed and he'd still give up 2 hits. It doesn't really seem to matter.

Luckily this phenomenon only seems to apply to the Red Sox, as was evidenced by the Yankees choke job in the World Series last year.