Watch only soothing movies while drinking

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

Mr. Fed

Watch only soothing movies while drinking

Post by Mr. Fed »

One man's counter-intuitive initiative against global climate change:
CORDELE, Ga. -- A Georgia man facing arson charges for burning his own home is blaming nine or 10 beers, and a disaster movie.

Charles Adams told Crisp County authorities he had been drinking while watching the movie "Day After Tomorrow."

Adams allegedly told deputies that after watching the special-effects extravaganza depicting deadly natural disasters caused by global warming, he decided to set fire to pillows on his bed.

The flames destroyed his doublewide mobile home.
In the spirit of admitting personal flaws and airing prejudices, biases, and other character flaws, I must disclose that I snorted at the last line.

What terrible things have you been moved to do when watching movies while drunk?[/url]
SuperHiro

Post by SuperHiro »

Yeah, I don't know why, but I chuckled at the doublewide too.

It's like a kick in the crotch after you get knocked out.
Man caught humping dog
kinda funny
Man caught humping dog in a doublewide
HILARIOUS
CeeKay

Post by CeeKay »

I'd buy that if he was watching Backdraft.......
CeeKay has left the building. See him exclusively at Gaming Trend!
Captain Caveman

Post by Captain Caveman »

Well, this isn't movie related, but I remember going to the balcony of my 3rd floor dormitory after a night of drinking and playing Street Fighter on the Super Nintendo. It was the middle of winter in Pennsylvania-- there was snow everywhere-- and for some reason, I was inspired to pack a few snowballs and launch them towards the unsuspecting heads of by-passing students while screaming "AZRUKEN" or whatever the hell that sound was when Ryu shot his bolt of flame. One guy I hit in the back didn't take it so well and came charging up the stairs after me. I locked the door and hide in the closet and after a few furious knocks, the guy went away.

I ran into him later (he lived a floor below) apologized for my drunken buffonery, and all was forgiven.

AZRUKEN!
the Nightbreeze

Post by the Nightbreeze »

That "fireball" sound would be "Hadoken", unless you meant the "dragon uppercut" sound, which is "Shoryuken"

:twisted:
All of the problems one encounters in one's lifetime have a common trait: That one is somehow is involved in all of them, and perhaps that is the problem in whole. -- Andrew Welsbacher
Zekester

Post by Zekester »

Captain Caveman wrote:Well, this isn't movie related, but I remember going to the balcony of my 3rd floor dormitory after a night of drinking and playing Street Fighter on the Super Nintendo. It was the middle of winter in Pennsylvania-- there was snow everywhere-- and for some reason, I was inspired to pack a few snowballs and launch them towards the unsuspecting heads of by-passing students while screaming "AZRUKEN" or whatever the hell that sound was when Ryu shot his bolt of flame. One guy I hit in the back didn't take it so well and came charging up the stairs after me. I locked the door and hide in the closet and after a few furious knocks, the guy went away.

I ran into him later (he lived a floor below) apologized for my drunken buffonery, and all was forgiven.

AZRUKEN!
Couldn't you have just hit him with your club?
Yeah, I don't know why, but I chuckled at the doublewide too.
Watch it.....I live in a single-wide :P
Name the 3 branches of the US Government: "Judicial, legislative....I can twerk"
RodeoRanch

Post by RodeoRanch »

I watched "The Ring" one night when I was just hammered. The movie starts off, I'm laughing and snorting at the movie.
By the end of the movie and the end of my vodka bottle, I was curled up in the corner, watching the turned off TV, dead-certain that the creepy little girl was coming for me. I had grabbed a fly swatter and I waited all night....or until I passed out....for that TV to turn on and attack me. :D