Amazon has whacked our affiliate account. Hosting Donations/Commitments $2063 of $1920 (Sept 13/18). In Hand $1466 (Lump sum payments minus paypal graft). Paypal Donation Link Here

Vaccine-autism how long will this crap be taken seriously

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

Daehawk

Re: Vaccine-autism how long will this crap be taken seriously

Post by Daehawk » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:58 pm

https://www.gofundme.com/please-help-di ... -wife-died ....Help for me to take care of stuff . Wife died Jan 9 2019 after 31 years. My soulmate.
---------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.
GroovAtroN, stop asking
I guess Ray Butts has ate his last pancake.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/daehawk

naednek

Post by naednek » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:28 am

Stupidity

Airline passenger spread measles to travelers on flight to San Francisco, officials say

https://www.sacbee.com/news/state/calif ... 61869.html

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

hepcat - "I agree with Naednek"

Isgrimnur
Snooze

Post by Isgrimnur » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:42 pm

New York
A federal judge, citing an "unprecedented measles outbreak" in suburban Rockland County, New York, has denied a request to let 44 unvaccinated children return to school.

Parents of students in the Green Meadow Waldorf School in Chestnut Ridge have sued the county health department. They say none of the school's excluded children have contracted measles amid the county's outbreak, which started last fall.

According to the Journal News , their lawyer, Michael Sussman, criticized the judge's decision Tuesday to deny a temporary injunction that would have allowed the children back in classes.
Silver - 2k

Autobots and Starfleet officers — we fight together!

$iljanus
Forum Moderator

Post by $iljanus » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:03 pm

Isgrimnur wrote:New York
A federal judge, citing an "unprecedented measles outbreak" in suburban Rockland County, New York, has denied a request to let 44 unvaccinated children return to school.

Parents of students in the Green Meadow Waldorf School in Chestnut Ridge have sued the county health department. They say none of the school's excluded children have contracted measles amid the county's outbreak, which started last fall.

According to the Journal News , their lawyer, Michael Sussman, criticized the judge's decision Tuesday to deny a temporary injunction that would have allowed the children back in classes.
I'm a bit baffled by the parents saying that their children haven't contracted measles. What exactly does that mean? Their child has super immunity so a vaccine is not necessary?
tl;dr

Wise words of warning from Smoove B: Oh, how you all laughed when I warned you about the semen. Well, who's laughing now?

Smoove_B

Post by Smoove_B » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:38 pm

The Supreme Court wrote: Upon the principle of self-defense, of paramount necessity, a community has the right to protect itself against an epidemic of disease which threatens the safety of its members.
Look it up Rockland County residents, look it up. This is exactly what needs to happen, over and over again. No more free rides. Live with your decision and embrace the consequences, anti vaccine supporters.

Daehawk

Post by Daehawk » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:34 pm

https://www.gofundme.com/please-help-di ... -wife-died ....Help for me to take care of stuff . Wife died Jan 9 2019 after 31 years. My soulmate.
---------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.
GroovAtroN, stop asking
I guess Ray Butts has ate his last pancake.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/daehawk

Moliere

Post by Moliere » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:02 pm

Temple mumps outbreak swells to 67 likely cases
Philadelphia health officials say they've now believe 67 people have contracted mumps at Temple University.

City Department of Health spokesman James Garrow said Tuesday the total number of probable cases stands at 67 — up from 54 cases a day before. WCAU-TV reports health officials confirmed 12 cases through laboratory testing while 55 others were listed as probable.

Probable diagnoses are used in cases where a person in the community shows mumps-like symptoms.
"The world is suffering more today from the good people who want to mind other men's business than it is from the bad people who are willing to let everybody look after their own individual affairs." - Clarence Darrow