United Breaks Guitars (and now, faces!)

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

Pyperkub

Re: United Breaks Guitars (and now, faces!)

Post by Pyperkub »

Fly United? You get to clean up puke! (and it's not even yours)
Sam Trail says he and his wife boarded a United Airlines plane only to discover that their seats had been vomited on by a previous passenger. They say that when they alerted a crew member, they were given a wad of paper towels and warned that they would be blamed for a departure delay if they insisted on having the seats cleaned by a cleaning crew.
Thank God Southwest flies to Hawai'i now.
Black Lives definitely Matter Lorini!

Also: There are three ways to not tell the truth: lies, damned lies, and statistics.
McNutt

Post by McNutt »

Pyperkub wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:52 pm. . .they were given a wad of paper towels and warned that they would be blamed for a departure delay if they insisted on having the seats cleaned by a cleaning crew.
I bet that's somewhere in the fine print.
MHS

Post by MHS »

Pyperkub wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:52 pm Fly United? You get to clean up puke! (and it's not even yours)
Sam Trail says he and his wife boarded a United Airlines plane only to discover that their seats had been vomited on by a previous passenger. They say that when they alerted a crew member, they were given a wad of paper towels and warned that they would be blamed for a departure delay if they insisted on having the seats cleaned by a cleaning crew.
Thank God Southwest flies to Hawai'i now.
I pulled down my tray table on a United flight once and it had vomit on it. Same reaction basically, I was handed a wet rag and they went on their way. Not as bad but I can attest to the lack of concern over puke.
Black Lives Matter. No human is illegal. Women's rights are human rights. Love is love. Science is real. Kindness is everything.