America's Next Top Model- The Top 3

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

SuperHiro

America's Next Top Model- The Top 3

Post by SuperHiro »

Alright here we go again!

Notes: God I'm all over the place. I must say the competition this season is pretty tight.

1) Tocarra

Yeah that's right, I've stuck with big mama since the beginning. You can insert your own pun here because I'm fresh out. Which is shocking I know. I'm a little worried though, the latest judging said some bad things about her eyes... and her picture frankly is way below par for her. I'm sticking with my horse for now but I won't be surprised if she falls in the end. It's hard to describe my love for Tocarra. She's big, beautiful, confident, and incredibly sexy. She is a force to be reckoned with. She didn't do well this episode because it was all about slinkly lingerie,and they couldn't find any her size.

2) Nicole

This is my patented *GUT CALL OF THE WEEK* Where I stick someone on due to the strength of the photo. And here she is. She has that something something but so far I haven't seen anything really jumping out at me. That hair is really really cool.

3) Amanda
Amanda OWNZ the #3 spot. I dislike everything else but those eyes are great. I don't think she has the ability to make it to the final but she'll probably prove me wrong. I have my doubts once it gets to serious runway time.

-RUNNER UPS-

4) Yaya
Wait let me check... yep still the hottest of them all. Too bad she has to be Ms. Afrika Bambaataa everytime she poses.

5)Eva
That LA Spunk I loved and now find irritating is still irritating, but she makes good photos. The real test is going to come during the "High level fashion" part of the program... I have my doubts. Plus she's a midget.

-ON THE CHOPPING BLOCK-
Cassie
Alright you're a stripper. That's strike 1. You have the habit of making really skanky poses (which is going to nail you sooner or later). That's strike 2. Now it looks like you're bulimic (according to previews). That's strike 3. AND YOU'RE O-U-T. That spells "out" by the way.

Kelle
Kelle has been in this spot for so long she has a couch and a Chetto platter all ready for her. She's running on spit and wishes at this point. You can only last so long when ALL THE JUDGES HATE YOUR PICTURES.

-THE CHALLENGER TO NOLE-
This episode's challenger to Judge Nole Marin, also known as the Gayest Man on the Planet, was some dude from Barney's. You may recognize him as Retarded Fashion Man from last season, who absolutely tore into everyone's fashion but proceeded to be completely and utterly unfunny about it. And he also had the greatest cop-out line ever when someone called him on his bullshit (and for the record, I agreed with him on his orginial assessment.)
I didn't say you looked like a whore. I said you were whore-like.
Nice going jackass.

Anyhoo, he certainly had it going, bizzare colored shirt, tight jeans. But he's getting up there in years, all the blonde paint in the world isn't going to cover that gray. He didn't have any sassy lines this time, but karma's a bitch and I'm a Buddhist.

But Nole brought the noise AND the funk. His reponse to Ann's (aka Ms. Someday-I-will-wear-your-skull-as-a-hat) poses in the judging.
I've labeled you my orgasmic letdown. I get so excited. It's yes, yes, yes, then no.
Yes NOLE IS THE WINNAR.

-MY GUESS AS TO WHO IS GOING TO GO-
Kelle really oughta go, she can't handle the pressure and she sucks. She's a walking self-esteem after school special. But she makes for good TV, so Cassie's gotta go.
tjg_marantz

Post by tjg_marantz »

I want Amanda to win and have a photo shoot with Yoanna. life will be complete then.
Home of the Akimbo AWPs
Terrified

Re: America's Next Top Model- The Top 3

Post by Terrified »

SuperHiro wrote:1) Tocarra
If she wins, the show is a joke. Because the show is about finding America's Next Top Model, and she's not it.

What really drives me nuts is hearing her talk about being proud of her body. Yeah, well why don't you try doing some exercise? Put down the double cheeseburger and get some muscle tone? The average adult in the U.S. is getting dangerously overweight (dangerous = negatively affecting their health) and the reaction isn't "Hmm, we should make an effort to encourage folks to be healthier" it's "I'm proud of my large, oversize, out of shape lumps of fat."

Whatever.

But even then, this isn't about looking good in pictures. It's about being a model. There are many well documented reasons why models are tall and skinny (ranging from material costs, proportioning, the fact that you can build up a skinny model with fabric if you want a bigger look but you can't cut down a fat model if you want a smaller look, etc.) This is a job with legitimate physical requirements. The reality is that the job can not go to someone who is 180 lbs.

I've said before, if the show was 'America's Next Top Jockey', it would be moronic if they had a guy who was 300lbs. no matter how good a jockey he was.
Crowley

Post by Crowley »

Kael

Post by Kael »